Alcohol Rehabilitation For Executives
Executive alcohol rehab facilities offer a unique set of services that are specifically designed to address their needs. Luxury facilities with extensive experience providing alcohol recovery treatment to executives provide the best setting for long lasting sobriety. Finding the right executive alcohol rehab facility plays a large role in an individual’s success in recovery.
When evaluating executive alcohol rehab programs, keep the following in mind:
- In order to successfully recover, it is important to find a comprehensive program that addresses all aspects of an individual’s life. Clean living is not limited to the cessation of using alcohol. It extends to the mind, body and spirit. As a part of recovery, it is important to be able to establish clean living habits from the food a person eats, to the type of physical exercise they receive. A potential treatment program should offer all of these things.
- Successful programs have extended programs that do not end when a client leaves inpatient treatment. Outpatient treatment allows clients to attend treatment during the day and return home at night, allowing individuals to gradually return to their everyday lives. Beyond this, an aftercare program provides continuing follow up and support once an individual leaves treatment. The contact should be more frequent initially to ensure clients are handling the transition to everyday life well and are equipped to handle stress without the use of alcohol.
- The type of treatment program offered by the executive alcohol rehab matters. While 12 step programs are widely known, they are not the best treatment option for everyone. Non 12 step programs provide a different options for individuals who may not benefit from the 12 step approach. Individuals who have been unsuccessful with 12 step programs in the past or have a lifestyle that does not allow for attending group meetings may benefit from a non 12 step approach.
- A luxury executive alcohol rehab can provide the level of comfort executives need to relax during inpatient treatment. Highly appointed bedrooms, luxury bathrooms and amenities all contribute to the level of comfort an executive has during treatment. Be sure to find a center where the amenities and furnishings allow for comfort. In an uncomfortable environment, executive may find it difficult to focus on recovering from their addiction.
- An intensive treatment program that uses a number of methodologies to facilitate recovery is the best option for addiction treatment. This should include personal, group and family therapies. Sessions on stress management, relationship management, addressing codependency and dealing with anxiety are key in overcoming addiction.
A quality executive alcohol rehab will aim to achieve the following for all of their clients:
- Establishing a clean mind, body and spirit during inpatient treatment.
- Identifying the root cause of depression and anxiety in their lives and learning how to manage those negative feelings without alcohol.
- Development of the coping tools necessary to handle stressful situations.
- Management skills for dealing with cravings.
- Elimination of pain and fear and the power those emotions can have on a person’s life.
- The ability to develop and rediscover interests and passions while sober.
- Participating in sober activities and behaviors
- Assistance dealing with the consequences of addiction and the effect the addictive behavior had on the individual’s personal, professional and legal wellbeing.
- Active participation in an intensive, multi-step inpatient rehab
- Development of a continuing care plan for life after leaving inpatient treatment.
Summit Estate Recovery Center provides personalized, luxury alcohol recovery on 23 acres of lush gardens, serene greens and beautiful orchards. Specializing in private treatment with an individual focus, Summit Estate’s recovery team has extensive experience providing executive alcohol rehab treatment. Their facility, conveniently located in northern California, provides a number of amenities for the clients comfort and relaxation during treatment. A spa area, exercise facility, personal trainer, yoga studio and outdoor space provide the physical comfort and wellness that is required for successful addiction recovery. A six bed facility, Summit Estate is fully staffed by 30 team members who are all focused on providing each client with the level of treatment they need to be successful once they leave inpatient treatment.
To receive additional information on the executive alcohol rehab program at Summit Estate, contact them today. Please complete the form linked below and a Summit Estate team member will reach out to you. Or, simply call 800-701-6997. Thank you.