Xanax is a part of a group of medications known as benzodiazepines. Xanax is typically prescribed by physicians to treat various anxiety and panic disorders. It has a depressive effect on the central nervous system which is typically not a problem when the medication is taken as prescribed. However, when the medication is taken outside of its intended use, or taken in high dosages, it can result in an addiction to Xanax.
Xanax addiction is a serious issue that is best addressed through intensive inpatient treatment. With prescription drug abuse on the rise, it is important to find a center that has experience successfully treating addiction to Xanax.
Located in California’s Bay Area, Summit Estate Recovery Center is a leading provider of Xanax addiction treatment. Summit Estate’s luxury treatment facility has six beds and is staffed by 30 team members, resulting in an unmatched client-to-staff ratio. This ratio allows for the individualized addiction treatment necessary to provide clients with addiction recovery and long term clean living.
Summit Estate’s non 12 step addiction treatment program occurs in several steps:
- Upon arrival at Summit Estate, clients meet with admissions counselors to complete the admissions process.
- Each client meets with the Summit Estate medical team who will customize their detoxification protocol.
- Once detox is complete, each client meets with their counselor to design their treatment plan. It is important that each client be fully engaged in this process and that the treatment plant take into consideration each client’s specific goals and objectives for treatment.
- Clients participate in an intensive inpatient treatment program that includes group and individual counseling, individual and family counseling, behavior management, yoga therapy, and art therapy.
- Progression to a second phase of treatment to begin the transition from inpatient treatment to everyday life.
- Creation of a plan for life outside of treatment.
- Aftercare program that provides continued support after a client leaves inpatient treatment
For additional information on Summit Estate’s Xanax addiction treatment program, contact them today. Admissions counselors can answer questions you may have about treatment plans, verify your insurance coverage and coordinate entry into the program. Please complete the “contact us” form on this website or call Summit Estate at 800-701-6997 to start the road to recovery.
It is common for mental health issues and substance abuse to occur together. In many instances, one results in the other. For example, someone with mental illness, particularly if it is undiagnosed or misdiagnosed, may seek drugs or alcohol to self-medicate their symptoms. For people dealing with both an addiction and mental illness, a dual diagnosis treatment program provides the best way of becoming and remaining clean. Unless both issues are treated at the same time, the chance for relapse is extremely high.
There are several benefits to treating an individual’s mental health issues and substance abuse problems at the same time:
- Rather than being treated as two separate issues, the mental illness and substance abuse are treated as though they are interconnected.
- Professional mental health experts and addiction recovery experts are both involved in the treatment plan and monitor the client’s progress. By working together, the treatment team is able to provide the specific support dual diagnosis clients need.
- Medication management is done to ensure the medication needed for controlling the mental illness does not interfere with the addiction treatment.
- The ability to provide family therapy that addresses both issues and helps prepare the family to provide a supportive environment once their loved one leaves inpatient treatment.
- A comprehensive inpatient treatment experience that uses individual treatment, group therapy, and excursions to build the foundation for sobriety.
Summit Estate Recovery Center provides personalized addiction treatment in the greater Los Angeles area. By limiting their practice to six clients at a time, the inpatient treatment program is able to provide each client the specific support they need for long lasting sobriety. Their dual diagnosis treatment program provides both the addiction treatment and mental illness management necessary for recovery. The program accepts most major insurance plans which can dramatically reduce a client’s out of pocket costs and make treatment more affordable.
To learn more about the dual diagnosis treatment provided by Summit Estate, contact them today. Please complete the “contact us” form on this site and Summit Estate’s team will reach out to you, or give them a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.
Drug and alcohol addiction can be detrimental to the lives of the person taking the substance as well as their friends and family members. Despite their best intentions, it is nearly impossible for a person to become and remain sober without going through rehab. An intensive, thorough inpatient drug rehab Bay Area CA program can provide the support and education you need to become and remain sober.
Many luxury treatment programs have a holistic approach to addiction recovery. Summit Estate Recovery Center is a drug rehab Bay Area CA facility that provides individualized care to their clients through their unmatched staff to client ratio. Their facility has six beds which intentionally restricts the number of inpatient clients at one time. This policy allows the treatment team at Summit Estate to tailor each client’s treatment care plan to their specific needs, goals and objectives.
Treatment at Summit Estate is done in a comfortable, luxury setting, which they’ve found provides the ideal location for stepping away from stress and focusing on sobriety. Their amenities include:
- Highly appointed private and semi-private bedrooms and bathrooms
- A beautiful locale with hiking trails, a fully stocked fishing pond, gardens, orchards and lawns
- Nutritious and delicious meals that are freshly prepared and help to promote healthy brain chemistry
- Spa facilities including a custom Jacuzzi and sauna
- Exercise room with equipment and personal trainer
- Yoga studio with instructor with extensive experience using yoga to treat drug and alcohol addiction
- Available massage and acupuncture
The amenities at Summit Estate compliment the intensive rehab programs provided. The holistic approach to addiction treatment results in a multi-step approach to clean living that includes:
- A personalized, medically controlled detoxification protocol
- Medical, clinical and therapeutic team who are experts in the field of addiction recovery
- A non 12 step approach, with optional onsite and offsite 12 step meetings available
- Both group and individual counseling
- Family and individual therapy
- Development of a healthy approach to all aspects of life
Learn more about the alcohol and drug rehab Bay Area CA programs available at Summit Estate by contacting them today. The admissions team can answer questions, coordinate your entry into treatment and verify your insurance coverage. Please provide your information using the link below and they will reach out to you. Or, call 800-701-6997 to speak with an admissions counselor.
Making the decision to stop using drugs is the first step toward recovery. However, despite a person’s best intentions, it can be extremely difficult to stop taking drugs without professional assistance. An inpatient drug rehab program provides the support, assistance and education needed to become and remain sober. Finding the right drug rehab Bay Area CA location for treatment is a key factor in overcoming addiction. It is important that each individual find the treatment program that best suits their needs.
A holistic approach to drug addiction treatment addresses all aspects of a person’s life. A luxury drug rehab Bay Area CA facility, Summit Estate provides drug addiction recovery with a focus on the specific needs of each client. Through their holistic approach, all Summit Estate clients receive:
- Innovative diagnosis and treatment that incorporates the specific goals and objectives of each client
- Physical fitness through yoga and a state of the art exercise center with a personal trainer
- Psycho-therapy to identify and address the root cause of the addiction
- Education on addiction and how to avoid and manage cravings and stressful situations
- Medication management that allows clients to detox in a comfortable and controlled manner allowing them to focus on their recovery sooner without the pain and discomfort many people associate with detoxification.
- Nutritional therapy that provides clients with the education they need to prepare healthy, balanced and brain supportive meals outside of treatment. The food a person intakes has a direct effect on their brain chemistry.
- Stress management to provide clients with the tools they need to cope with stress without the use of drugs. This skill is key for being able to maintain sobriety after leaving inpatient treatment.
This is all done on a 23 acre estate that encompasses gardens, orchards, lawns, hiking trails and a fishing pond. The relaxing setting lends itself to being able to relax and focus on addiction recovery.
Learn more about the available programs for drug addiction treatment at Summit Estate’s drug rehab Bay Area CA by contacting them today. Please provide your information on the form linked below and a member of the admissions team will reach out to you. You can also call 800-701-6997 to speak with an admissions counselor.
When a person has a drug addiction, finding a program that is a match for their personal style is extremely important. The staff at the chosen drug treatment facility play an integral role in becoming sober and having the tools necessary to remain sober. Therefore, it is important to choose the best drug rehab Bay Area CA facility for treatment.
Research has shown that the ideal facility for drug addiction treatment is a luxury facility that has a personalized approach to addiction treatment. Treatment plans that are customized to the unique needs of each client allow the clients to outline their goals and objectives and to work toward them. Additionally, the staff to client ratio should be high enough that individual interaction is not just possible, but is the norm for treatment.
Summit Estate Recovery Center is a high quality, luxury drug rehab Bay Area CA facility that has an unmatched staff to client ratio. By limiting the number of inpatient clients at a time to six, the 30 staff members at Summit Estate are able to provide each client with the individualized inpatient treatment they need to overcome their addiction.
Summit Estate’s luxury facility includes:
- Single and semi-private bedrooms
- Custom marble bathrooms
- A private lake that provides a relaxing environment and the opportunity for fishing
- Two onsite chefs that prepare fresh, gourmet, healthy meals daily
- Personal services including acupuncture, massage and reflexology
- Guided meditation
- Hiking trials for exercise and stress relief
- A yoga studio with a master yogi
- Spa area with a custom hot tub and sauna
- Personal trainer
- Cleaning service
- Internet access and a community computer
- Transportation to and from offsite appointments and meetings
In this environment, treatment is provided through a number of methods:
- Individual and group counseling
- Individual and family therapy
- Family visits
- Offsite and onsite available 12 step meetings
- Yoga and art therapy
- Dialectical and behavioral therapy
- Creation of an ongoing plan for life after inpatient treatment
For additional information on the programs available at Summit Estate’s drug rehab Bay Area CA location, contact them today. Please complete the form shown below and a member of the team will reach out to you. Alternately, you can call 800-701-6997 to speak with an admissions counselor. Thank you.
Inpatient drug rehab provides the best opportunity for becoming and remaining sober for a person who has a substance abuse problem. Although an individual may intend to become sober, it can be nearly impossible to curb a drug habit without professional assistance. There are real physical, emotional and mental components to addiction that all must be addressed in order to break the cycle of addiction. A luxury drug rehab is able to address all of these issues while preparing the individual for life outside of treatment.
There are a number of inpatient drug rehab facilities in the Bay Area. Selecting a treatment facility that is in line with your goals, objectives and beliefs is important for comfort during treatment and overall success. A facility that offers personalized treatment in a luxury setting provides the best foundation for addiction recovery.
Located on 23 acres of natural lawns, orchards and gardens, Summit Estate Recovery Center provides individualized treatment. By incorporating each client’s needs, goals and objectives, Summit Estate is able to customize each client’s treatment plan to include exactly what they need to overcome their addiction. This is done through a multi-step process that includes:
- A personalized detoxification protocol that is customized based on each client’s needs. This customized protocol allows the addicted person to start treatment sooner without the pain and discomfort often associated with detox.
- Creation of the treatment care plan through a coordination with the therapist and client. Allowing the clients to be a part of the treatment design helps to ensure that clients are able to address all of the items they are concerned about.
- Intensive therapy and counseling in individual, group and family settings to uncover and address the root cause of the addictive behavior.
- Treatment of the whole body through preparation of healthy, gourmet foods that help to provide optimal brain health.
- Outpatient program that allows clients to return home during the evening and to return to the treatment facility during working hours. This allows clients to transition back into their everyday routines gradually.
- An aftercare program where the addiction recovery team reaches out to each client to follow up and provide support when needed.
Receive additional information on Summit Estate’s drug rehab Bay Area CA programs by completing the form on this site or calling 800-701-6997.
Inpatient drug rehab provides the best treatment option for people with substance abuse problems. By participating in an inpatient program, individuals are able to step away from the stress and complicated issues in their lives and focus on their recovery. Despite a person’s desire to become clean on their own, it can be nearly impossible to do so without professional assistance.
Many people have preconceived notions about what happens during inpatient drug rehab. The truth is, luxury rehab facilities provide private and semi-private bedrooms for privacy and comfort. Rehab providers at luxury facilities understand that when clients feel comfortable they are able to focus on their recovery and gain a clean lifestyle.
Summit Estate Recovery Center is conveniently located in northern California and offers inpatient drug rehab with private rooms. In fact, their facility is limited to six beds, providing clients with the individual treatment and privacy that is necessary to comfortably recover from their addiction. Additionally, Summit Estate offers many amenities for clients during treatment including:
- Luxury accommodations including custom bathrooms with marble
- Exercise facilities with a personal trainer
- Spa area including custom sauna and Jacuzzi for relaxation
- Yoga studio with master yogi
- Hiking trails
- Gourmet meals prepared by the in house chefs
- Natural setting including gardens, orchards and a stocked fishing pond
The drug addiction treatment team at Summit Estate is highly qualified and treats a number of addictions including:
- Alcohol addiction
- Opiate addiction
- Prescription drug addiction
- Cocaine and crack addiction
- Marijuana addiction
- Acid Addiction
- Special K Addiction
- Addiction with dual diagnosis
Every client’s treatment plan is different, as each plan is customized to the unique needs of the individual. Through customization, clients are provided with the specific tools they need to recover from their addiction and remain sober. This is possible through an unmatched client to staff ratio, with thirty team members responsible for the care of six clients at a time.
Receive additional information on the drug addiction treatment programs at Summit Estate by contacting them today. Please complete the form linked below and they will reach out to you. Or, call 800-701-6997 to speak with a Summit Estate admissions representative. Thank you.
Inpatient drug rehab provides the best chance for overcoming an addiction. Despite a person’s intentions, it can be nearly impossible to stop using drugs without professional assistance. Unfortunately, many people do not pursue treatment because they are concerned with the affordability of treatment. Inpatient drug rehab, including rehab in a luxury treatment facility, can be affordable.
Summit Estate Recovery Center provides luxury treatment in their 23 acre estate conveniently located in the greater Los Angeles area. They are able to provide personalized treatment to their clients by limiting their practice to six inpatient beds. Through personalized attention, each client is provided with the specific support they need to become sober and adopt a clean lifestyle.
As a part of the admissions process, each client’s insurance coverage is verified. By partnering with the insurance company, Summit Estate is able to provide each individual’s specific out of pocket costs. Because Summit Estate accepts most major insurance policies, the out of pocket cost to clients can be dramatically reduced. Additionally, should financing the out of pocket costs be a concern, Summit Estate works with two financing companies that specialize in funding inpatient treatment. Once they understand the true out of pocket cost of treatment, many people find luxury rehab care to be affordable.
Summit Estate offers a number of amenities to make clients comfortable during their stay during inpatient drug rehab treatment including:
- Private and semi-private bedrooms
- Luxury bathrooms
- Meals prepared fresh daily by an in house chef
- Yoga studio with a focus on addiction recovery
- Exercise facilities with personal trainer
- Hiking trails and fully stocked fishing pond for relaxation and recreation
Research has found when individuals feel comfortable in their surroundings they have better outcomes for becoming and remaining sober. The luxury treatment facility at Summit Estate does just that, focusing on treating the whole person and providing the support necessary for clean living in all aspects of life.
For additional information on their inpatient drug rehab programs or to receive your specific out of pocket costs, contact Summit Estate today. Please complete the form linked below and an admissions counselor will reach out to you or call 800-701-6997 to get started. Thank you.
Inpatient drug rehab provides clients with the support they need to recover and overcome their addiction. Many individuals that could benefit from inpatient treatment do not because they are worried about the unknowns. Understanding the treatment process can help a person to make a decision to enter treatment.
Located near Silicon Valley, Summit Estate Recovery Center provides luxury rehab treatment on their 23 acre estate. Their six bed facility provides an ideal setting for focusing on recovery. A private treatment center, Summit Estate customizes treatment to specifically address the needs of the client.
An average day at their California inpatient drug rehab includes:
- Time for meditation
- One on one counseling and therapy
- Yoga or art therapy
- Treatment for codependency
- Individual therapy family sessions
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Offsite twelve step meetings
- Coping and problem solving skills
- Personal time for relaxation and recreation
While each client’s treatment plan is tailored to their needs, Summit Estate has several goals for all clients:
- Customized detoxification plan that sets the stage for recovery – detox is done in an medically controlled and monitored manner that allows clients to begin their treatment programs sooner
- Once detox is complete, setting the stage for clean living for both the mind and body
- Establishment of the tools necessary to address, overcome, and avoid cravings and stress
- Eliminating sources of fear and pain in a person’s life
- Adopting healthy behaviors
- Learning new habits and growing to understand their likes and dislikes while sober
- Participation in a structured program
- Developing a continuing care plan for life after leaving treatment
A number of amenities are available for clients including:
- Luxury private and semi-private bedrooms
- Luxury bathrooms with marble
- Gourmet meals that are freshly prepared daily
- Spa facilities including sauna and Jacuzzi
- Yoga studio with instructions
- Gardens, orchards, hiking trails, and a fully stocked fishing pond
Receive additional information on the inpatient drug rehab programs available at Summit Estate and contact them today. Complete the form on this site and a member of the admissions staff will reach out you. You can also call 800-701-6997 to speak with a team member. Thank you.
There are a number of unknowns when facing inpatient drug rehab. Many people want to commit to participating in the inpatient rehab process but are unsure of what to expect. One of the most common questions is about the length of stay of inpatient rehab.
The length of stay for inpatient rehab varies based on the needs of the individual. A quality inpatient drug rehab will not have standard approach for length of stay. Instead, each client’s length of treatment should be based on their specific needs. Summit Estate Recovery Center provides luxury rehab treatment that specializes in providing personalized treatment.
Treatment at Summit Estate is customized to the needs of each client, however, there are some general guidelines for treatment.
- Before beginning treatment, everyone entering the inpatient drug rehab program must agree to a minimum stay of 30 days. Research has found that between 28 and 30 days are required in order to change a person’s behavior. By setting this level as a minimum, Summit Estate ensures clients get the foundation for rehabilitation.
- The majority of clients have stays of longer than 30 days. Typical treatment lasts between 45 and 120 days. Each client’s treatment term is determined by their progress.
- Research on success rates for inpatient drug rehab reflects that a client’s length of stay is directly correlated. Inpatient treatment stays of 90 days or are most likely for lifelong sobriety.
Summit Estate offers a number of treatment plans as a part of their inpatient drug rehab. By focusing on the specific needs of each client, the recovery team at Summit Estate is able to provide the support necessary for recovery. This is done in their 23 acre facility located conveniently in northern California. Research has shown that a luxury rehab facility where clients feel comfortable provides the best setting for recovery.
For additional information on the average length of stay for inpatient rehab contact Summit Estate today. Please complete the form via the link below and a member of the admissions team will reach out to you. Or, please call 800-701-6997 to speak with someone directly. Thank you.