Dual diagnosis treatment is the ideal way of helping someone who has both a substance abuse problem. Unless both issues are addressed at the same time, there is a very high chance that the person will relapse. Dual diagnosis treatment in a luxury setting provides many benefits including:
- Allowing the client do detox in a medically controlled and comfortable manner. Detoxification protocols in luxury treatment facilities are specifically tailored to the unique needs of each individual. This eliminates much of the discomfort that is commonly associated with detoxification.
- Once they have detoxed, clients meet with a mental health expert who can correctly diagnose the underlying mental health concern and prescribe the appropriate level of medication. This sets the foundation for addiction recovery.
- The client’s treatment team of a mental health professional and addiction recovery professionals coordinate treatment to ensure the client receives the support they need.
- The recovery team aims to address the addictive behavior and develop the tools necessary to deal with stress and anxiety without the use of drugs or alcohol.
- Providing the clients with the support they need once they leave inpatient treatment to remain sober long term. This should include an available outpatient program and aftercare follow up by the treatment team.
Located in the Bay Area, Summit Estate Recovery Center provides luxury addiction recovery treatment with an individual focus. By maintaining an unmatched staff to client ratio, Summit Estate is able to help clients overcome their addiction by identifying and addressing the root cause of the addictive behavior. Their team of addiction recovery experts have had high levels of success with dual diagnosis patients which uniquely qualify them to provide this service.
Summit Estate accepts insurance from most major insurers, which can significantly reduce a client’s out of pocket cost for treatment. Should paying for inpatient treatment be an issue, Summit Estate works with two finance companies that specialize in funding addiction recovery.
To receive additional information on Summit Estate’s dual diagnosis treatment program, contact them today. Please complete the form linked below and a member of the Summit Estate team will reach out you. Or, give an admissions counselor a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.
Dual diagnosis treatment provides a way for individuals with substance abuse issues and mental health concerns to manage their illness and recover from their addiction. Through this type of treatment, both the mental health issue and the addiction are addressed simultaneously, thus providing the best chance for successful recovery. Finding a quality inpatient drug rehab facility is an important part of the addiction recovery process.
When evaluating inpatient addiction treatment facilities that offer dual diagnosis treatment, look for the following:
- A luxury drug treatment facility that provides a comfortable and relaxing environment that allows clients to step away from the stress of their lives and focus on their recovery.
- A facility that provides personalized detoxification protocols that allow for detox to occur in a comfortable and controlled manner. This allows clients to begin their inpatient treatment sooner and focus on their recovery.
- A facility that has mental health experts on staff that are able to properly diagnose and treat the underlying mental illness. Without this step, addiction recovery is highly unlikely as the uncontrolled symptoms of mental illness can lead to self-medication and substance abuse.
- A facility that provides ongoing care after inpatient treatment via an outpatient and aftercare program. Outpatient treatment provides intensive treatment during working hours and allow clients to return home at night. This process allows clients to gradually ease back into everyday life. Additionally, an aftercare care ensures clients receive ongoing follow up for support after leaving treatment.
Summit Estate Recovery Center is conveniently located in northern California and is a leading provider of dual diagnosis treatment. By fully staffing their six bed facility with 30 team members, the team at Summit Estate is able to provide world class addiction treatment with a focus on the specific needs of each individual client. Their mental health and addiction recovery experts work together to provide the support dual diagnosis treatment clients need to recover from their addiction and remain sober.
To receive information on Summit Estate and the treatment programs they provide, contact them today. Please complete the form linked below and a team member will reach out to you. Or, call 800-701-6997 to speak with directly with an admissions counselor. Thank you.
People who have both mental illness and substance abuse face a unique set of circumstances when trying to recover from their addiction. Unless both the addiction and the underlying mental illness are both adequately addressed the cycle of addiction will continue. The best place for dual diagnosis treatment has the ability to completely and successfully treat both concerns.
Located on 23 acres in the greater Los Angeles area, Summit Estate Recovery Center offers comprehensive dual addiction treatment. By providing private addiction recovery with a focus the specific needs of each individual, Summit Estate has been able to successfully treat individuals with a dual diagnosis of mental illness and substance addiction. Summit Estate offers a number of amenities to ensure clients are comfortable and able to focus on their treatment plans:
- Luxury, hotel quality bathrooms and bedrooms
- Gourmet meals that are freshly prepared by an in house chef
- Relaxing, natural setting with gardens, lawns and orchards
- Hiking trails for exercise and stress relief
- Fully stocked fishing pond for recreation and relaxation
- Spa facilities with sauna and Jacuzzi
- Exercise area with equipment and personal trainer
The amenities provided by Summit Estate allow each client to focus on the intensive process that results in addiction recovery. Their non 12 step program has a multistep approach that includes:
- Personalized detoxification protocol that allows detox to occur in a comfortable and controlled manner
- Development of an addiction treatment plan that includes the personal goals and objectives of each client
- Focus on clean living in every aspect of life including mind, body and spirit
- Individual therapy
- Educational group sessions
- Offsite and onsite 12 step or alternate recovery meetings
- Establishing healthy habits and behaviors
- Creation of a plan for life after treatment
Summit Estate provides continued support after leaving treatment in a number of ways. There is an outpatient program that allows clients to return to the facility during business hours for additional treatment and return home in the evenings. After leaving inpatient treatment, Summit Estate staff routinely follows up with clients to follow up on their progress and to provide support.
For additional information on the dual diagnosis treatment plans available or to coordinate your entry into inpatient treatment, contact Summit Estate today. Please complete the form linked below or give Summit Estate a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.
It is common for substance abuse and mental illness to occur simultaneously. In many instances one triggers the other. Some individuals with mental illness use drugs or alcohol in an attempt to self-medicate, triggering a cycle of addiction. Additionally, many individuals that abuse drugs or alcohol experience mental illness due to the effects of the substances they are ingesting. In order to completely recover from their addiction, people with a dual diagnosis of mental illness and substance abuse need to work with a treatment facility that understands treating both issues simultaneously. If both the addiction and mental illness are not fully treatment, the individual is much more likely to relapse and fall back into the same cycle.
Dual diagnosis treatment begins with understanding the cycle of mental illness and addiction:
- Ingestion of the drug of choice
- Increase in the amount of neurotransmitters in the brain
- Experience of feeling high
- Depletion of neurotransmitters by the brain to regain equilibrium
- Experience of coming down
- Difficulty experiencing pleasure due to the absence of naturally occurring neurotransmitters
- Anxiety and depression
- Ingesting the drug of choice to feel pleasure
Successful dual diagnosis treatment manages underlying mental illness as well as the addictive behavior. This can be difficult because the use of substances can cover up some of the symptoms of mental illness. Additionally, using medications can result in behavior that mimics mental illness. Only a team of highly qualified professionals are able to evaluate a client and determine the right course of treatment.
Summit Estate Recovery Center is a luxury addiction treatment facility located in California. The center provides a serene and comfortable environment that allows each client to relax and focus on their recovery. The treatment team at Summit Estate has had much success addressing dual diagnosis treatment.
Speak with an admissions representative today for additional information on the dual diagnosis treatment programs at Summit Estate. In addition to answering questions, the admissions counselors at Summit Estate can work with your insurance company to determine your specific out of pocket costs. To get started, complete the form on this site and Summit Estate will reach out to your or call 800-701-6997. Thank you.
It is common for substance abuse and mental illness to go hand in hand. In many cases, one starts the cycle for the other. Individuals who are struggling with mental illness and substance abuse require a dual diagnosis treatment plan that can address both issues. The best place for dual diagnosis treatment is a facility that understands and has had success treating both issues simultaneously.
Dual diagnosis individuals have unique needs in that both the mental illness and the substance abuse addiction are properly addressed. If both issues are not addressed, the cycle of addiction continues:
- The addicted person uses their substance of choice
- In response to the substance, the user’s brain is flooded by neurotransmitters
- The addicted person experiences a high feeling in response to the excess neurotransmitters
- The user’s brain regains balance by purging neurotransmitters from the brain, including neurotransmitters that are naturally present in the brain
- The user’s high ends and they begin to come down
- Due to the depletion of natural neurotransmitters in the brain, the addicted person experiences anxiety and depression
- The addicted person uses their substance of choice to self-medicate
People who are born with mental illness are more likely to become addicted to alcohol, drugs or prescription medication. Many individuals find themselves abusing substances in an attempt to address the symptoms of their illness.
Dual diagnosis treatment must take into consideration both the addictive behavior and addressing mental illness. This requires individualized treatment plans that can isolate and focus on the unique needs of each specific client in an inpatient setting.
Summit Estate Recovery Center provides individualized, luxury dual diagnosis treatment in a comfortable and private setting. By taking care to understand the specific needs of each individual, Summit Estate is able to create the right approach to set the foundation for recovery and long term sobriety. Treatment at Summit Estate includes:
- Involving each client in establishing their treatment plans
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Individual counseling
- Offsite and onsite group meetings
- Interactive sessions that address specific areas of need
For additional information on the programs available through Summit Estate, contact them today. Please complete the form linked below or give Summit Estate a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.
Dual diagnosis refers to an individual that has both a substance abuse issue and a mental illness. In many cases, one issue results in the other. The combination of both mental illness and a substance abuse problem creates a unique set of circumstances that can be difficult to treat and hard to recover from. Because of this, it is important that individuals seek dual diagnosis treatment in a facility that understands and has been successful with dual diagnosis treatment.
Dual diagnosis treatment programs must address both the mental illness and the addiction. Unless both issues are successfully treated simultaneously, the chance for relapse is great. Successful dual diagnosis treatment breaks the cycle of substance abuse and mental disorders:
- Taking the drug of choice
- Excess amounts of neurotransmitters floods the brain
- Experiencing the high as the result of the drug of choice
- The brain purges neurotransmitters to gain equilibrium
- Coming off of the high feeling
- Having difficulty feeling pleasure due to a lack of neurotransmitters
- Taking the drug of choice
Summit Estate Recovery Center provides luxury addiction treatment. They offer a number of programs including dual diagnosis treatment in their inpatient facility. Their treatment program for dual diagnosis clients includes:
- Medically managed and controlled detoxification protocol that allows for detox in a comfortable manner to allow clients to focus on their recovery.
- Assessment by a medical expert in the field of mental disorders
- Medication management to help to address the underlying mental health issue
- Intensive inpatient treatment including group and individual therapies in order to uncover the root cause of the addiction
- Creation of coping tools for addressing stress and cravings
- Continued treatment for the mental health concern during inpatient treatment in addition to the therapy and counseling sessions that address the substance abuse concerns.
- A whole person approach to treatment, with treatment addressing all aspects of a client’s life, mind, body and soul.
Contact Summit Estate today for further information about their dual diagnosis recovery program. Please either complete the form on this website and a Summit Estate staff member will reach out to you or call 800-701-6997. Thank you.
When used as prescribed, Xanax is used by doctors to treat panic and anxiety disorders. A part of a class of medications known as benzodiazepines, Xanax has a depressive effect on the central nervous system, thereby sedating a person that takes them. When used outside of its intended use, Xanax use can become an addiction.
By taking excess amounts of Xanax, the amount of neurotransmitters in the brain are depleted. These neurotransmitters are responsible for individuals being able to have feelings of pleasure. Without the neurotransmitters that the brain is supposed to have, people with Xanax addictions can find it difficult if not impossible to experience pleasure. Because of this, they will use larger and larger amounts of the medication in an attempt to regain those positive feelings. Breaking this cycle of Xanax addiction can be nearly impossible to do without professional help. The best way to become clean is to participate in an inpatient rehabilitation treatment program.
Summit Estate Recovery Center is here to help with Xanax addiction treatment. By providing individualized addiction therapy, Summit Estate is able to provide the best in rehabilitation care. Their luxury addiction treatment facility is located on 23 acres in northern California. Their six bed facility is staffed by 30 team members each with a specialty that helps clients become and remain clean. Each Summit Estate client undergoes an interactive treatment care plan that addresses the root cause of the addiction and provides clients with the tools they need to remain sober after treatment.
Inpatient treatment for Xanax addiction at Summit Estate includes:
- A customized medically controlled detoxification protocol
- Creation of a treatment plan by working in tandem with their counselor – this treatment plan is based on the specific needs of each client and their personal goals and objectives
- Intensive therapy through group, individual, and family sessions to identify and address the root cause of the addiction
- Gaining an understanding of each client’s likes while sober
- Establishing healthy living and positive behaviors
- Addressing any legal, professional, or personal issues that were the result of the addiction and the addictive behavior
Contact Summit Estate today by completing the form linked below and a member of their admissions team will reach out to you. You can also give Summit Estate a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.
Xanax is a part of a group of medications known as benzodiazepines. Xanax is typically prescribed by physicians to treat various anxiety and panic disorders. It has a depressive effect on the central nervous system which is typically not a problem when the medication is taken as prescribed. However, when the medication is taken outside of its intended use, or taken in high dosages, it can result in an addiction to Xanax.
Xanax addiction is a serious issue that is best addressed through intensive inpatient treatment. With prescription drug abuse on the rise, it is important to find a center that has experience successfully treating addiction to Xanax.
Located in California’s Bay Area, Summit Estate Recovery Center is a leading provider of Xanax addiction treatment. Summit Estate’s luxury treatment facility has six beds and is staffed by 30 team members, resulting in an unmatched client-to-staff ratio. This ratio allows for the individualized addiction treatment necessary to provide clients with addiction recovery and long term clean living.
Summit Estate’s non 12 step addiction treatment program occurs in several steps:
- Upon arrival at Summit Estate, clients meet with admissions counselors to complete the admissions process.
- Each client meets with the Summit Estate medical team who will customize their detoxification protocol.
- Once detox is complete, each client meets with their counselor to design their treatment plan. It is important that each client be fully engaged in this process and that the treatment plant take into consideration each client’s specific goals and objectives for treatment.
- Clients participate in an intensive inpatient treatment program that includes group and individual counseling, individual and family counseling, behavior management, yoga therapy, and art therapy.
- Progression to a second phase of treatment to begin the transition from inpatient treatment to everyday life.
- Creation of a plan for life outside of treatment.
- Aftercare program that provides continued support after a client leaves inpatient treatment
For additional information on Summit Estate’s Xanax addiction treatment program, contact them today. Admissions counselors can answer questions you may have about treatment plans, verify your insurance coverage and coordinate entry into the program. Please complete the “contact us” form on this website or call Summit Estate at 800-701-6997 to start the road to recovery.
It is common for mental health issues and substance abuse to occur together. In many instances, one results in the other. For example, someone with mental illness, particularly if it is undiagnosed or misdiagnosed, may seek drugs or alcohol to self-medicate their symptoms. For people dealing with both an addiction and mental illness, a dual diagnosis treatment program provides the best way of becoming and remaining clean. Unless both issues are treated at the same time, the chance for relapse is extremely high.
There are several benefits to treating an individual’s mental health issues and substance abuse problems at the same time:
- Rather than being treated as two separate issues, the mental illness and substance abuse are treated as though they are interconnected.
- Professional mental health experts and addiction recovery experts are both involved in the treatment plan and monitor the client’s progress. By working together, the treatment team is able to provide the specific support dual diagnosis clients need.
- Medication management is done to ensure the medication needed for controlling the mental illness does not interfere with the addiction treatment.
- The ability to provide family therapy that addresses both issues and helps prepare the family to provide a supportive environment once their loved one leaves inpatient treatment.
- A comprehensive inpatient treatment experience that uses individual treatment, group therapy, and excursions to build the foundation for sobriety.
Summit Estate Recovery Center provides personalized addiction treatment in the greater Los Angeles area. By limiting their practice to six clients at a time, the inpatient treatment program is able to provide each client the specific support they need for long lasting sobriety. Their dual diagnosis treatment program provides both the addiction treatment and mental illness management necessary for recovery. The program accepts most major insurance plans which can dramatically reduce a client’s out of pocket costs and make treatment more affordable.
To learn more about the dual diagnosis treatment provided by Summit Estate, contact them today. Please complete the “contact us” form on this site and Summit Estate’s team will reach out to you, or give them a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.
Drug and alcohol addiction can be detrimental to the lives of the person taking the substance as well as their friends and family members. Despite their best intentions, it is nearly impossible for a person to become and remain sober without going through rehab. An intensive, thorough inpatient drug rehab Bay Area CA program can provide the support and education you need to become and remain sober.
Many luxury treatment programs have a holistic approach to addiction recovery. Summit Estate Recovery Center is a drug rehab Bay Area CA facility that provides individualized care to their clients through their unmatched staff to client ratio. Their facility has six beds which intentionally restricts the number of inpatient clients at one time. This policy allows the treatment team at Summit Estate to tailor each client’s treatment care plan to their specific needs, goals and objectives.
Treatment at Summit Estate is done in a comfortable, luxury setting, which they’ve found provides the ideal location for stepping away from stress and focusing on sobriety. Their amenities include:
- Highly appointed private and semi-private bedrooms and bathrooms
- A beautiful locale with hiking trails, a fully stocked fishing pond, gardens, orchards and lawns
- Nutritious and delicious meals that are freshly prepared and help to promote healthy brain chemistry
- Spa facilities including a custom Jacuzzi and sauna
- Exercise room with equipment and personal trainer
- Yoga studio with instructor with extensive experience using yoga to treat drug and alcohol addiction
- Available massage and acupuncture
The amenities at Summit Estate compliment the intensive rehab programs provided. The holistic approach to addiction treatment results in a multi-step approach to clean living that includes:
- A personalized, medically controlled detoxification protocol
- Medical, clinical and therapeutic team who are experts in the field of addiction recovery
- A non 12 step approach, with optional onsite and offsite 12 step meetings available
- Both group and individual counseling
- Family and individual therapy
- Development of a healthy approach to all aspects of life
Learn more about the alcohol and drug rehab Bay Area CA programs available at Summit Estate by contacting them today. The admissions team can answer questions, coordinate your entry into treatment and verify your insurance coverage. Please provide your information using the link below and they will reach out to you. Or, call 800-701-6997 to speak with an admissions counselor.