Having a loved one with an alcohol addiction is one of the most stressful situations a person can face. It is heartbreaking to watch the downward spiral of addiction and frustrating to feel there is nothing that you can do about it. Chances are you’ve attempted to talk with your loved one about entering alcohol rehab in the past without success. There is a way to tell your loved one that it is time to seek treatment in a non-combative manner. Helping your loved one see their addiction for what it is and the issues it causes can be the first step in helping them see that they need to enter an alcohol rehab.
While many people have heard of interventions, they may not understand the best way to have an intervention for their loved one. During an intervention, the addicted person’s family and close friends meet with them to describe what affect their addiction has had on each of their lives. The goal is to help the addicted person see their addiction in a different light, and to accept an invitation to enter rehab. It is important that interventions are performed in a non-combative manner. The goal is not to attack the addicted person, but to show them how their addiction is impacting both their life and the lives of the people around them.
Interventions are most effective when led by interventionists. These professionals can help prepare you and your family and can moderate the intervention, deescalating issues as they arise. Summit Estate Recovery Center works with interventionists who can help your family tell your loved one that they need help with their alcohol addiction.
Summit Estate Recovery Center is located on 23 acres of orchards, lawns, and gardens in northern California. We provide individualized treatment plans in our six bed facility to ensure that each client receives the right treatment for their needs. In addition to individual counseling we offer family counseling to address issues related to the addiction and to set the stage for life outside of inpatient treatment.
For additional information on the programs we provide or help setting up an intervention with your loved one, contact us today. Our admissions counselors are available to speak with you and your loved one and can provide additional insight on the intervention process. Please complete the form on this site or give us a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.
If you’ve made the decision to seek treatment for alcohol addiction, consider a high end treatment center that provides a luxury alcohol rehab program. A luxury alcohol rehab program provides premier accommodations, personal attention, and a treatment plan that builds upon each client’s unique goals and needs. Clients who feel comfortable in their surroundings and receive individualized treatment have the best success rates for recovery and sobriety.
Summit Estate Recovery Center sits on a 23 acre estate that is comprised of lawns, gardens, hiking trails, and orchards. Our luxury six bed facility provides alcohol rehab and addiction treatment that is personalized to the unique needs of each individual. We understand that each of our clients has a unique set of circumstances and therefore deserves a unique approach. This is all done in a luxury setting that includes:
- Luxury hotel quality bedrooms and bathrooms
- Nutritious, gourmet meals that are freshly prepared daily by our in-house chef
- Spa area including jacuzzi and sauna with available amenities such as massage
- Onsite gym with personal trainer
- Yoga studio with instruction
- Meditation areas with nature as a background
- Fully stocked fishing pond
In this setting, our clients are able to focus on their recovery. Our intense inpatient program includes:
- Medically controlled detoxification
- Family and individual counseling
- Individual therapy
- Onsite and offsite meetings
- Weekly outings
- Focus on managing and eliminating stress
- Focus on relationships
- Focus on repairing the personal, professional, and legal issues that occurred as a result of the alcohol addiction
Despite the luxury, a premier treatment program may be more affordable than you think. As a part of the admissions process, the admissions counselors work with your insurance to coordinate your inpatient treatment benefits. Once that is done, we will present to you your specific out of pocket costs. If you are concerned about paying for the inpatient treatment, we can put you in touch with two financing companies that specialize in funding inpatient rehabilitation.
For additional information on the alcohol rehab programs we provide or to find out your specific out-of-pocket costs, contact Summit Estate today. Please complete the form on this site, or simply give us a call at 800-701-6997.
Recovery does not end when you leave inpatient treatment. Instead, it continues every day when you make the decision to continue your resolution to stay sober. Although you learn coping mechanisms during treatment, staying sober is not possible unless you make the effort every day. To address the issues that arise during your everyday life, remember the following:
- Continue to identify and address what triggers your cravings and identify what you can do to avoid those triggers.
- Have a strong support network of people that you can rely on and be honest with. These individuals can be friends, family members, or others who are in recovery. Use those people to stay accountable and focused.
- Take care of yourself. Clean living extends to every aspect of your life including what you eat and your exercise routine. Eat well balanced, nutritious meals and get regular exercise. In addition to improving your overall health, exercise serves as an excellent way to reduce stress.
- Learn your own interests. It can be difficult to identify your favorite activities once you decide to stay sober. Take time to determine what activities you enjoy sober. Don’t be afraid to try new things because your favorite activity might be just around the corner.
- Carefully select the situations and surroundings to avoid places that lend themselves to you relapsing. Be comfortable declining an invitation and saying “no.” If you become uncomfortable, excuse yourself from the situation.
- Keep in contact with your recovery care team. These individuals are personally invested in your recovery and can be a great resource in your journey to stay sober. Depending on your unique situation, you may be a good candidate for outpatient rehab or refresher courses designed to build upon your inpatient recovery.
Your recovery can begin with your first contact with our recovery center. Our expert team can equip you to stay sober through counseling, therapy, and individual attention in a luxury setting. An admissions counselor can provide your specific out of pocket cost, answer questions about our program, and coordinate your arrival. Reach out to us today by completing the form on this site or calling 800-701-6997.
Once a person has a Xanax addiction, it can be nearly impossible to stop taking the medication without professional help. In order to have the best chance at long term sobriety and recovery, it is important to find a successful and reliable recovery center with experience dealing with Xanax addiction.
Conveniently located in northern California, Summit Estate Recovery Center provides expert inpatient addiction treatment. The treatment experts at Summit Estate understand the nature of Xanax addiction and have had success building, implementing and supporting recovery plans for our clients.
The Summit Estate Difference
Summit Estate provides luxury addiction treatment in a six bed facility located on 23 acres of gardens, lawns and orchards. Our team of 30 addiction treatment experts provide an individualized approach to addiction recovery. By providing an unmatched client to staff member ratio we are able to ensure that every client receives the support they need to begin and sustain clean living.
To provide the best environment for recovery, we offer a number of amenities to allow our clients to recover in comfort:
- Gourmet meals that support brain health
- Exercise facilities with personal training
- Yoga studio with a certified instructor
- Luxury bedrooms and bathrooms
- Location in a serene setting with access to nature
Addiction Treatment Approach
Summit Estate has a biopsychosocial approach to addiction recovery treatment. This approach focuses on:
- Medical – Deals with the physical aspects of addiction.
- Psychiatric – Addresses the mental aspects of addiction
- Psychosocial – Discussing how the addicted person’s environment can affect their addiction
- Clinical – Evaluates and provides education on what triggers addictive behavior
Each client will undergo an assessment to determine their unique needs and to help determine what treatment protocols are best suited for their recovery. There is no cookie cutter approach to addiction recovery, each client receives what they need in order to become and remain sober.
Phases of Treatment
Although each client’s treatment plan is based on their unique needs, there are four distinct phases of treatment:
- Inpatient treatment
- Graduated inpatient treatment
- Outpatient treatment
- After care plan
To get help with your Xanax addiction, contact Summit Estate Recovery Center today. Please complete the form on this site or call 800-701-6997.
The first day of the year brings an opportunity for new beginnings and to decide to make a change in our lives. While resolutions are made with the best of intentions, sticking to them can be difficult. Quit drinking by using these tips:
- Be selective about the places you go and the situations you put yourself in. If you know that a certain place or situation is not conducive to your recovery, don’t go. If you are someplace and realize that staying could jeopardize your decision to stay sober, leave. It is okay to excuse yourself from a situation.
- Learn what creates stress for you and develop coping skills to address it. Cravings are often triggered by stressful situations, which can have extreme consequences. There are ways to address stress that you may not have thought of before such as exercise, mediation, and yoga. By controlling your stress you are able to control many of your cravings and remain headstrong in your quest to stay sober.
- Find a support system. It is helpful to have people around you who are supportive of your journey and can provide support when you need it. You can find this support via meetings, online forums, or by sharing with friends and family members that you trust. Support can make the difference in your success.
If you’ve made the decision to quit drinking and stay sober and believe inpatient care is the place to start, contact us today. Summit Estate Recovery Center is conveniently located in The Bay Area and provides inpatient care on our 23 acre estate. In luxury accommodations, we focus on the individual needs of each of our clients. This individualized care begins with your first contact with Summit Estate and extends into your recovery care. We realize that each individual has different needs and therefore requires a unique recovery treatment plan. To provide the best care to our clients, we offer the following:
- Luxury accommodations
- Freshly prepared, gourmet food
- Individual and family therapy
- Individual counseling
- Personal training and exercise facilities
- Spa with a sauna and jacuzzi
- Yoga studio with instruction
- Customized detoxification treatment
Don’t give up on your resolution to quit drinking. Summit Estate can help you continue on the road to lifelong sobriety. Contact us at 800-701-6997 or complete the form on this website.
Prescription drug abuse is on the rise in America. Celebrities are not immune to this trend. In fact, it is common for celebrities that are struggling with addiction to have problems with prescription medication. Often, people begin taking a medication as prescribed but need to take more and more to get the desired effect, resulting in addiction. Others find out about a drug through people in their circle who may also be abusing the drug. Xanax is one of the most commonly abused drugs, including among celebrities.
What causes Xanax addiction?
Xanax is among a group of medications known as benzodiazepines. Benzodiazepines have been prescribed since the 1960s to treat a variety of issues. Unfortunately, although benzodiazepines have been successful at treating a number of ailments, they also can be highly addictive.
Xanax works by depressing the central nervous system. The effect of Xanax can be seen in a number of physical and mental effects:
- Slowed heart beat
- Slowed breathing rate
- Increased anxiety
When a person has an addiction to Xanax, their brain has been depleted of the neurotransmitters that are a part of normal brain function. These neurotransmitters are responsible for being able to feel pleasure and happiness. Without the natural neurotransmitters, an individual can find it nearly impossible to experience pleasure. They, in turn, take more of the drug to achieve the feeling of pleasure. This cycle results in Xanax addiction
How do celebrities get treatment for their Xanax addiction?
Many celebrities that have substance abuse problems turn to luxury rehab centers. Luxury rehab centers provide a holistic approach to rehab with an individual focus. Luxury treatment centers, such as Summit Estate Recovery Center, often include a number of amenities to ensure clients feel comfortable and are able to focus on their treatment. These amenities include:
- Family and individual therapy
- Nutritional therapy
- Individual counseling
- Group sessions
- Offsite and onsite meetings
- Yoga therapy
- Art therapy
- Personal training
- Five star hotel quality accommodations
- Gourmet, freshly prepared meals
- Individual attention
Luxury addiction treatment is not limited to celebrities. Insurance coverage and financing options make luxury Xanax addiction treatment accessible to a variety of individuals.
For additional information on Summit Estate’s program for treating Xanax addiction, contact Summit Estate Recovery Center today. Please complete the form on this site or give them a call at 800-701-6997.
Friends and family often receive the brunt of the negative effects of a loved one having a drug addiction. The negative effects are often far reaching, touching the addicted person’s personal and professional life. Family members often have to intervene, but feel helpless to do anything about the addiction. Getting your loved one to agree to enter drug rehab is not easy, but it is possible.
Interventions provide a way for friends and family members to try and change their loved one’s view of their addiction. Addicted people are often in denial about their problem and how their addictions affect those around them. During an intervention, friends and family approach the addicted person in a non-combative way and detail how their addiction has affected them personally. It is important that interventions be done in a calm and positive environment, or you run the risk of doing more harm than good. A professional interventionist can provide the guidance and support needed to have a successful intervention. Family therapy during inpatient treatment provides another avenue for loved ones to continue to be a part of the recovery process.
Summit Estate Recovery Center
At Summit Estate we offer luxury drug rehab with a personalized focus. Our 23 acre, six bed facility is fully staffed by 30 team members, each of whom are focused on providing individualized treatment. By tailoring treatment to the specific needs of each client, we are able to have the best outcomes and prepare our clients for life after treatment.
The drug recovery experts at Summit Estate Recovery Center may be reached via phone at 800-701-6997. Our admissions counselors can provide detailed information about our program offerings and answer any questions you may have. Should you want additional information about performing an intervention, we can put you in contact with one of the professional interventionists we have relationships with. Additionally, we welcome the opportunity to speak directly with your loved one to explain how our drug recovery center works and how we can help them gain long lasting sobriety. Contact us today to get started.
Living with a loved one who has a substance abuse problem is stressful and has a tremendous impact on the lives of friends and family. It can be extremely frustrating to watch someone struggle with addiction and the ramifications of substance abuse. Commonly, friends and family feel there is nothing they can do to stop the addictive behavior. If your loved one is struggling with substance abuse, an intervention may help them see they are in need of addiction recovery.
Many people know of interventions, but may not fully understand the best way to approach a loved one to get them to recognize the need for addiction recovery. During an intervention, an addicted person’s friends and family members confront them in a non-combative way in order to get them to change their perspective on their problem. Our interventionists are available to facilitate the intervention process or to provide guidance as needed.
When speaking with your loved one about entering treatment for their addiction, keep the following in mind:
- Interventions are most likely to be successful when a professional interventionist is consulted and used to facilitate the intervention.
- During the intervention, it is important that the addicted person is approached in a respectful and clear manner. While the issue can be extremely emotional for friends and family, a highly charged emotional atmosphere is not ideal for interventions. In fact, that type of environment can produce the opposite of the desired effect in the addicted person.
- During the intervention, each person should tell the addicted person how their abuse has affected them personally as an individual. Take care to make each conversation personal and not a group attack.
- Take your time and stay calm during the intervention process. It is important to keep your eyes on the end goal of getting your loved one to agree to enter treatment.
Speak with an admissions counselor today to learn more about how one of our interventionists can help get your loved one into addiction recovery. We are able to answer questions you or your loved one has about the program and coordinate coverage with their insurance company. Please complete the form on this site or call 800-701-6997. Thank you.
Watching as a loved one deals with an alcohol addiction can be agonizing. When someone you love has an alcohol addiction, it effects every aspect of their lives. Often, an addicted person’s personal and professional life suffers dramatically as more and more of their lives are controlled by their addiction. It is common for family members and friends to feel as though they are powerless to do anything. For some, it may feel as though they are only spectators in a tragedy. The best chance your loved one has for sobriety is through inpatient alcohol recovery. There are some things you can do when trying to get your loved one to accept treatment for their alcohol addiction.
An intervention is a meeting with an addicted person and their friends and family. In a non-combative manner, each person details how the addiction to alcohol has affected their life. The purpose of this conversation is to alter the way the addicted person views their problem and to get them to agree to enter rehab.
Facilitating an intervention can be extremely stressful for a friend or family member. For the best results, we encourage the use of a professional interventionist. An interventionist can provide valuable advice during the preparation for the intervention should the family choose to do it on their own. Additionally, an interventionist can facilitate the intervention to provide the best results and a supportive environment for all involved.
Learn more about addiction
For people who have never dealt with an addiction, it may seem as though alcohol addiction should be easy to stop. It may seem as though all the addicted person would have to do is decide to be sober. There are both physical and mental aspects of addiction. Until both of those components are addressed through intensive therapy, it may be nearly impossible to stop abusing alcohol. Understanding that the struggle to stop drinking is real may allow you to be more compassionate towards addicted family and friends.
To get in touch with an interventionist or to learn more about our program for treating alcohol addiction, contact us today. Please complete the form on this site and we will reach out to you, or call 800-701-6997.
Identifying the right luxury drug addiction treatment in California is an important step in the recovery process. For executives, it is important to find a program with the skill to handle their unique needs. Summit Estate Recovery Center provides luxury drug addiction treatment with a personalized focus. We understand the unique needs and stress of executives and provide treatment in a facility that allows you to be comfortable and focused on sobriety.
To provide the best experience for our clients we offer treatment in a luxury setting. During your first day at our facility, you begin your personalized detoxification protocol. After detox, you will meet with your counselor and begin to outline your goals and objectives resulting in a treatment plan that is uniquely yours. By involving you in the process, we assure you that we are providing you with the tools you need for lifelong sobriety. We take time to uncover the root cause of your addiction and work with you to address those issues. This is done through:
- Individual therapy
- Individual counseling
- Family therapy
- Offsite meetings
- Yoga therapy
- Art therapy
- Personal training
- Weekly outings
During your stay at our inpatient program we focus on:
- Gaining and continuing a healthy mind and body
- Understanding what is causing any anxiety and depression in each client
- Developing coping tools and strategies to reduce and handle stress and cravings
- Eliminating the power of fear and pain in our clients’ lives
- Learning and engaging in activities and behaviors that are healthy
- Getting in touch with one’s self to understand each person’s interests as a sober person
- Providing legal, personal, and professional guidance and help as needed
- Engagement in an intensive inpatient program focused on whole body recovery
- Developing a step by step detailed plan for continued sobriety after treatment
Contact Summit Estate Recovery Center today to begin your luxury drug addiction treatment. We can coordinate your arrival and work with your insurance company to coordinate your benefits. Should paying for treatment be a concern, we can put you in contact with two finance companies that specialize in funding treatment. Complete the form on this website or call us at 800-701-6997 to get started.