Making the decision to stop using drugs is the first step toward recovery. However, despite a person’s best intentions, it can be extremely difficult to stop taking drugs without professional assistance. An inpatient drug rehab program provides the support, assistance and education needed to become and remain sober. Finding the right drug rehab Bay Area CA location for treatment is a key factor in overcoming addiction. It is important that each individual find the treatment program that best suits their needs.
A holistic approach to drug addiction treatment addresses all aspects of a person’s life. A luxury drug rehab Bay Area CA facility, Summit Estate provides drug addiction recovery with a focus on the specific needs of each client. Through their holistic approach, all Summit Estate clients receive:
- Innovative diagnosis and treatment that incorporates the specific goals and objectives of each client
- Physical fitness through yoga and a state of the art exercise center with a personal trainer
- Psycho-therapy to identify and address the root cause of the addiction
- Education on addiction and how to avoid and manage cravings and stressful situations
- Medication management that allows clients to detox in a comfortable and controlled manner allowing them to focus on their recovery sooner without the pain and discomfort many people associate with detoxification.
- Nutritional therapy that provides clients with the education they need to prepare healthy, balanced and brain supportive meals outside of treatment. The food a person intakes has a direct effect on their brain chemistry.
- Stress management to provide clients with the tools they need to cope with stress without the use of drugs. This skill is key for being able to maintain sobriety after leaving inpatient treatment.
This is all done on a 23 acre estate that encompasses gardens, orchards, lawns, hiking trails and a fishing pond. The relaxing setting lends itself to being able to relax and focus on addiction recovery.
Learn more about the available programs for drug addiction treatment at Summit Estate’s drug rehab Bay Area CA by contacting them today. Please provide your information on the form linked below and a member of the admissions team will reach out to you. You can also call 800-701-6997 to speak with an admissions counselor.
When a person has a drug addiction, finding a program that is a match for their personal style is extremely important. The staff at the chosen drug treatment facility play an integral role in becoming sober and having the tools necessary to remain sober. Therefore, it is important to choose the best drug rehab Bay Area CA facility for treatment.
Research has shown that the ideal facility for drug addiction treatment is a luxury facility that has a personalized approach to addiction treatment. Treatment plans that are customized to the unique needs of each client allow the clients to outline their goals and objectives and to work toward them. Additionally, the staff to client ratio should be high enough that individual interaction is not just possible, but is the norm for treatment.
Summit Estate Recovery Center is a high quality, luxury drug rehab Bay Area CA facility that has an unmatched staff to client ratio. By limiting the number of inpatient clients at a time to six, the 30 staff members at Summit Estate are able to provide each client with the individualized inpatient treatment they need to overcome their addiction.
Summit Estate’s luxury facility includes:
- Single and semi-private bedrooms
- Custom marble bathrooms
- A private lake that provides a relaxing environment and the opportunity for fishing
- Two onsite chefs that prepare fresh, gourmet, healthy meals daily
- Personal services including acupuncture, massage and reflexology
- Guided meditation
- Hiking trials for exercise and stress relief
- A yoga studio with a master yogi
- Spa area with a custom hot tub and sauna
- Personal trainer
- Cleaning service
- Internet access and a community computer
- Transportation to and from offsite appointments and meetings
In this environment, treatment is provided through a number of methods:
- Individual and group counseling
- Individual and family therapy
- Family visits
- Offsite and onsite available 12 step meetings
- Yoga and art therapy
- Dialectical and behavioral therapy
- Creation of an ongoing plan for life after inpatient treatment
For additional information on the programs available at Summit Estate’s drug rehab Bay Area CA location, contact them today. Please complete the form shown below and a member of the team will reach out to you. Alternately, you can call 800-701-6997 to speak with an admissions counselor. Thank you.
Inpatient drug rehab provides the best opportunity for becoming and remaining sober for a person who has a substance abuse problem. Although an individual may intend to become sober, it can be nearly impossible to curb a drug habit without professional assistance. There are real physical, emotional and mental components to addiction that all must be addressed in order to break the cycle of addiction. A luxury drug rehab is able to address all of these issues while preparing the individual for life outside of treatment.
There are a number of inpatient drug rehab facilities in the Bay Area. Selecting a treatment facility that is in line with your goals, objectives and beliefs is important for comfort during treatment and overall success. A facility that offers personalized treatment in a luxury setting provides the best foundation for addiction recovery.
Located on 23 acres of natural lawns, orchards and gardens, Summit Estate Recovery Center provides individualized treatment. By incorporating each client’s needs, goals and objectives, Summit Estate is able to customize each client’s treatment plan to include exactly what they need to overcome their addiction. This is done through a multi-step process that includes:
- A personalized detoxification protocol that is customized based on each client’s needs. This customized protocol allows the addicted person to start treatment sooner without the pain and discomfort often associated with detox.
- Creation of the treatment care plan through a coordination with the therapist and client. Allowing the clients to be a part of the treatment design helps to ensure that clients are able to address all of the items they are concerned about.
- Intensive therapy and counseling in individual, group and family settings to uncover and address the root cause of the addictive behavior.
- Treatment of the whole body through preparation of healthy, gourmet foods that help to provide optimal brain health.
- Outpatient program that allows clients to return home during the evening and to return to the treatment facility during working hours. This allows clients to transition back into their everyday routines gradually.
- An aftercare program where the addiction recovery team reaches out to each client to follow up and provide support when needed.
Receive additional information on Summit Estate’s drug rehab Bay Area CA programs by completing the form on this site or calling 800-701-6997.
Inpatient drug rehab provides the best treatment option for people with substance abuse problems. By participating in an inpatient program, individuals are able to step away from the stress and complicated issues in their lives and focus on their recovery. Despite a person’s desire to become clean on their own, it can be nearly impossible to do so without professional assistance.
Many people have preconceived notions about what happens during inpatient drug rehab. The truth is, luxury rehab facilities provide private and semi-private bedrooms for privacy and comfort. Rehab providers at luxury facilities understand that when clients feel comfortable they are able to focus on their recovery and gain a clean lifestyle.
Summit Estate Recovery Center is conveniently located in northern California and offers inpatient drug rehab with private rooms. In fact, their facility is limited to six beds, providing clients with the individual treatment and privacy that is necessary to comfortably recover from their addiction. Additionally, Summit Estate offers many amenities for clients during treatment including:
- Luxury accommodations including custom bathrooms with marble
- Exercise facilities with a personal trainer
- Spa area including custom sauna and Jacuzzi for relaxation
- Yoga studio with master yogi
- Hiking trails
- Gourmet meals prepared by the in house chefs
- Natural setting including gardens, orchards and a stocked fishing pond
The drug addiction treatment team at Summit Estate is highly qualified and treats a number of addictions including:
- Alcohol addiction
- Opiate addiction
- Prescription drug addiction
- Cocaine and crack addiction
- Marijuana addiction
- Acid Addiction
- Special K Addiction
- Addiction with dual diagnosis
Every client’s treatment plan is different, as each plan is customized to the unique needs of the individual. Through customization, clients are provided with the specific tools they need to recover from their addiction and remain sober. This is possible through an unmatched client to staff ratio, with thirty team members responsible for the care of six clients at a time.
Receive additional information on the drug addiction treatment programs at Summit Estate by contacting them today. Please complete the form linked below and they will reach out to you. Or, call 800-701-6997 to speak with a Summit Estate admissions representative. Thank you.
Inpatient drug rehab provides the best chance for overcoming an addiction. Despite a person’s intentions, it can be nearly impossible to stop using drugs without professional assistance. Unfortunately, many people do not pursue treatment because they are concerned with the affordability of treatment. Inpatient drug rehab, including rehab in a luxury treatment facility, can be affordable.
Summit Estate Recovery Center provides luxury treatment in their 23 acre estate conveniently located in the greater Los Angeles area. They are able to provide personalized treatment to their clients by limiting their practice to six inpatient beds. Through personalized attention, each client is provided with the specific support they need to become sober and adopt a clean lifestyle.
As a part of the admissions process, each client’s insurance coverage is verified. By partnering with the insurance company, Summit Estate is able to provide each individual’s specific out of pocket costs. Because Summit Estate accepts most major insurance policies, the out of pocket cost to clients can be dramatically reduced. Additionally, should financing the out of pocket costs be a concern, Summit Estate works with two financing companies that specialize in funding inpatient treatment. Once they understand the true out of pocket cost of treatment, many people find luxury rehab care to be affordable.
Summit Estate offers a number of amenities to make clients comfortable during their stay during inpatient drug rehab treatment including:
- Private and semi-private bedrooms
- Luxury bathrooms
- Meals prepared fresh daily by an in house chef
- Yoga studio with a focus on addiction recovery
- Exercise facilities with personal trainer
- Hiking trails and fully stocked fishing pond for relaxation and recreation
Research has found when individuals feel comfortable in their surroundings they have better outcomes for becoming and remaining sober. The luxury treatment facility at Summit Estate does just that, focusing on treating the whole person and providing the support necessary for clean living in all aspects of life.
For additional information on their inpatient drug rehab programs or to receive your specific out of pocket costs, contact Summit Estate today. Please complete the form linked below and an admissions counselor will reach out to you or call 800-701-6997 to get started. Thank you.
Inpatient drug rehab provides clients with the support they need to recover and overcome their addiction. Many individuals that could benefit from inpatient treatment do not because they are worried about the unknowns. Understanding the treatment process can help a person to make a decision to enter treatment.
Located near Silicon Valley, Summit Estate Recovery Center provides luxury rehab treatment on their 23 acre estate. Their six bed facility provides an ideal setting for focusing on recovery. A private treatment center, Summit Estate customizes treatment to specifically address the needs of the client.
An average day at their California inpatient drug rehab includes:
- Time for meditation
- One on one counseling and therapy
- Yoga or art therapy
- Treatment for codependency
- Individual therapy family sessions
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Offsite twelve step meetings
- Coping and problem solving skills
- Personal time for relaxation and recreation
While each client’s treatment plan is tailored to their needs, Summit Estate has several goals for all clients:
- Customized detoxification plan that sets the stage for recovery – detox is done in an medically controlled and monitored manner that allows clients to begin their treatment programs sooner
- Once detox is complete, setting the stage for clean living for both the mind and body
- Establishment of the tools necessary to address, overcome, and avoid cravings and stress
- Eliminating sources of fear and pain in a person’s life
- Adopting healthy behaviors
- Learning new habits and growing to understand their likes and dislikes while sober
- Participation in a structured program
- Developing a continuing care plan for life after leaving treatment
A number of amenities are available for clients including:
- Luxury private and semi-private bedrooms
- Luxury bathrooms with marble
- Gourmet meals that are freshly prepared daily
- Spa facilities including sauna and Jacuzzi
- Yoga studio with instructions
- Gardens, orchards, hiking trails, and a fully stocked fishing pond
Receive additional information on the inpatient drug rehab programs available at Summit Estate and contact them today. Complete the form on this site and a member of the admissions staff will reach out you. You can also call 800-701-6997 to speak with a team member. Thank you.
There are a number of unknowns when facing inpatient drug rehab. Many people want to commit to participating in the inpatient rehab process but are unsure of what to expect. One of the most common questions is about the length of stay of inpatient rehab.
The length of stay for inpatient rehab varies based on the needs of the individual. A quality inpatient drug rehab will not have standard approach for length of stay. Instead, each client’s length of treatment should be based on their specific needs. Summit Estate Recovery Center provides luxury rehab treatment that specializes in providing personalized treatment.
Treatment at Summit Estate is customized to the needs of each client, however, there are some general guidelines for treatment.
- Before beginning treatment, everyone entering the inpatient drug rehab program must agree to a minimum stay of 30 days. Research has found that between 28 and 30 days are required in order to change a person’s behavior. By setting this level as a minimum, Summit Estate ensures clients get the foundation for rehabilitation.
- The majority of clients have stays of longer than 30 days. Typical treatment lasts between 45 and 120 days. Each client’s treatment term is determined by their progress.
- Research on success rates for inpatient drug rehab reflects that a client’s length of stay is directly correlated. Inpatient treatment stays of 90 days or are most likely for lifelong sobriety.
Summit Estate offers a number of treatment plans as a part of their inpatient drug rehab. By focusing on the specific needs of each client, the recovery team at Summit Estate is able to provide the support necessary for recovery. This is done in their 23 acre facility located conveniently in northern California. Research has shown that a luxury rehab facility where clients feel comfortable provides the best setting for recovery.
For additional information on the average length of stay for inpatient rehab contact Summit Estate today. Please complete the form via the link below and a member of the admissions team will reach out to you. Or, please call 800-701-6997 to speak with someone directly. Thank you.
Xanax addiction is a growing concern in the United States today. Prescription drug abuse continues to grow with few people understanding the true risks for using medication outside of its intended use. Xanax addiction has huge risks to the abuser. Of all the overdose deaths attributable to prescription drug use in 2008, nearly half involved use of the drug Xanax. Prescription drug addiction is virtually impossible to break on one’s own. In order to be successful, an intensive inpatient treatment program is necessary.
Summit Estate Recovery Center provides Xanax addiction treatment in the luxury treatment facility located in the Bay Area. Located on 23 acres, the center’s natural setting and dedication to personalized treatment combine to provide the ideal location for addiction treatment. Summit Estate provides each client with the support they need to begin their recovery and remain sober.
During treatment, each Summit Estate client goes through the following:
- A medically controlled detoxification protocol that allows each client to detox in a comfortable manner. Detoxing in this manner allows clients to begin their recovery sooner.
- Meeting with their counselor to work together to create a personalized treatment plan that takes into consideration each client’s goals and objectives for treatment.
- Participation in a whole body rehabilitation program that focuses on healing the entire person, mind, body and soul. This process includes yoga therapy, physical training, personal and family therapy.
- Development of a continuing care plan to develop the skills necessary to deal with stress, cravings and temptation after leaving inpatient addiction recovery treatment.
Receive additional information on the Xanax addiction treatment program at Summit Estate by contacting them today. Their highly qualified admissions counselors are able to provide a number of services including answering questions about their program and providing information on intervention. For those who are looking to enter addiction treatment, the admissions counselors can research insurance coverage and provide the specific out of pocket cost for inpatient treatment. Should paying for treatment be a concern, Summit Estate works with two financing companies that specialize in inpatient treatment.
Please complete the form on this site and a member of the staff will reach out to you or call 800-701-6997.
Addiction statistics are compiled by the National Institute on Drug Abuse. According to them, 23.5 million people over age 12 needed treatment for substance abuse in 2009. Unfortunately, only 11 percent of these individuals received treatment in a center that specialized in addiction recovery. For those that entered treatment for substance abuse, the breakdown by substance is as follows:
- Alcohol addiction – 23.1%
- Alcohol addiction with another substance – 18.3%
- Marijuana addiction – 17.0%
- Heroin addiction – 14.1%
- Crack cocaine addiction – 8.1%
The number of individuals that use prescription drugs outside of the way they are prescribe continues to grow in the United States. 52 million people in the United States have used prescription medication for non-medical issues in their lifetime. Of those, 6.1 million people have used prescription medication outside of the way it was intended within the last month.
The first step in addiction recovery is the addicted person deciding to stop using drugs or alcohol. However, it can be nearly impossible to overcome addiction without professional help. Individuals have the best chance at addiction recovery and long term sobriety when they participate in an intensive inpatient addiction treatment program.
Summit Estate Recovery Center provides personalized addiction treatment in their private, luxury facility located near Silicone Valley. By limiting their practice to six clients at a time, Summit Estate is able to provide each individual the specific support and care they need to discover and address the root cause of addiction. This is done in a luxury facility with a number of amenities including:
- Luxury, five star quality private and semi-private bedrooms and bathrooms
- Fresh meals prepared daily with a focus on taste, nutrition, and optimal brain health
- Spa facilities complete with sauna and Jacuzzi
- Exercise room with personal trainer
- Natural setting including hiking trails
The admissions team at Summit Estate can answer questions about available options as well as follow up with each client’s insurance company in order to provide their specific out of pocket costs. To receive additional information on the addiction recovery programs available at Summit Estate Recovery Center, complete the form linked below or call 800-701-6997.
Prescription drug use outside of the way it was prescribed continues to rise in the United States. While many medications are extremely useful when taken as prescribed, they can easily become dangerous when taken in excess or in a manner that does not reflect a physician’s intention. In 2008, 14,800 people died as a result overdosing on prescription medication. Xanax is no exception as Xanax addiction is a growing problem in the United States. In fact, nearly half of those deaths involved taking a class of medications known as benzodiazepines, the class of drugs that Xanax belongs to.
Xanax, and all benzodiazepines, have a depressive effect on the central nervous system and work by slowing down the brain. While this type of reaction can help those with anxiety and panic disorders, Xanax can have a negative effect on the body including:
- Increased anxiety and feelings of depression
- Slowed rate of breathing
- Decreased heart rate
People with Xanax addiction can find it nearly impossible to stop using the substance on their own. This is because benzodiazepines have a real effect on the human body. This negative effect results in a cycle of substance abuse:
- Ingesting Xanax
- The amount of neurotransmitters in the brain is dramatically increased resulting in a high feeling
- The brain attempts to return to normal levels and purges neurotransmitters, which are necessary to be able to feel pleasure. This purge results in coming down off of the high
- Due to the lack of neurotransmitters, the individual finds it nearly impossible to experience pleasure.
- The individual ingests additional Xanax to feel better
Located in the Bay Area, Summit Estate Recovery Center provides high quality rehab treatment in a luxury setting. Their 23 acre estate, comprised of hiking trails, orchards, gardens and lawns, provides the ideal setting for clients to focus on their recovery. Their 30 staff members focus on the specific needs of each of the six clients they have at a time. By limiting the number of clients, Summit Estate has an unmatched client to staff ratio, allowing Summit Estate to provide the specific treatment each client needs for success.
For additional information on the Xanax addiction recovery program at Summit Estate, complete the form on this site or give them a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.