Location plays a large role in the selection of a treatment facility for drug alcohol addiction. However, where a center is located should only be one part of an individual’s selection process for treatment. For people who are looking for a drug rehab Bay Area CA facility, it is important to find a center that provides the level of care they need to recover from addiction and remain sober.
The ideal facility for drug rehab Bay Area CA will provide individualized treatment in a luxury setting that allows clients to feel comfortable and focus on their recovery. Located in a serene setting on 23 acres, Summit Estate Recovery Center specializes in understanding the unique needs of each of their clients. By staffing their six bed facility with 30 team members, the team at Summit Estate provides an unmatched client to staff ratio.
The team at Summit Estate includes a number of individuals who are tasks with providing their clients what they need to uncover and address the root cause of their addiction. Their team includes:
- Social Workers
- Program Directors
- Outreach Clinicians
- Facility Managers
- Yoga Instructors
- Health and fitness coaches
The team at Summit Estate provides each client with the following:
- An individualized detoxification protocol that is customized to the unique needs of the individual
- The creation of a drug treatment plan that takes into consideration the specific goals and objectives of each client
- A whole body approach that focuses on all aspects of a client’s life, mind, body and soul
- Comprehensive therapy and counseling to identify the root cause of the addiction and to modify negative behaviors.
- Development of coping mechanisms for handling stress, fear and cravings as they arise.
- Creation of a continuing care plan that outlines the clients plan for living life outside of inpatient treatment
For additional information on Summit Estate’s drug rehab Bay Area CA and the programs they offer, contact them today. Please complete the form linked below and a member of Summit Estate’s admissions team will reach out to you. Or you can give Summit Estate a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.
Drug addiction has a negative impact on many areas of a person’s life. Once a person has decided to stop taking drugs, they must continue to make decisions that allow them to stay sober. While inpatient addiction recovery is the best option for becoming and staying sober, there are many things a person can do to become and remain sober.
Make the Decision to Change
This first, and most important, step is the beginning of the road to addiction recovery. Making this decision also means deciding to change the behaviors you had while using drugs. Changes each individual will have to make include:
- Finding new and healthy ways of dealing with stress
- The kinds of recreational activities you participated in
- The people you surround yourself with
- How you cope with being bored
Look Into Treatment Options
Addiction recovery means adopting clean living habits in every aspect of your life. This includes the way you look at yourself and the people around you. Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to stop taking drugs without treatment. Finding the ideal treatment program for you can help you on the road to sobriety and provide you with the tools you need to become and remain sober. Things to remember while seeking treatment include:
- Not every treatment type works for everybody. While 12 step programs are widely used, they are not the solution to everyone’s addiction. Make sure to find a treatment plan that works for you and your lifestyle.
- Your treatment should address all aspects of your life, not just the drug use. Addiction is rarely caused by one factor. Unless you identify and address the issues at the root cause of the addiction, it will be impossible to recover.
Summit Estate Recovery Center is conveniently located on 23 acres in northern California. The facility sits on a backdrop of gardens, orchards, lawns and, hiking trails that provide the perfect setting for addiction recovery. By having an addiction recovery approach that focuses on the unique needs of each individual, Summit Estate is able to help their clients become and remain sober. For additional information on their programs, complete the form on this site using the link below or call them at 800-701-6997. Thank you.
Fear of the unknown can cause many people to delay entering inpatient drug rehab. Understanding what happens in rehab can make the decision to enter treatment easier and can relieve some of the anxiety associated with entering inpatient drug rehab.
Luxury inpatient rehab with a non 12 step approach includes:
- A medically customized and controlled detoxification protocol is provided for all clients in our natural setting. While many think discomfort and distress is necessary for rehab, that is not the case. When done in a medically controlled manner, clients are able to focus on their recovery sooner.
- Luxury accommodations allow patients to feel comfortable during inpatient treatment. Private and semi-private rooms are available. Additionally, being able to retire to a highly appointed room after treatment allows clients to decompress after treatment.
- An individualized treatment approach that addresses the specific needs of each of the clients. Clients should be involved in designing their treatment plan in order to incorporate their wants and needs. It is important that clients feel invested in their recovery.
- Gourmet meals that are nutritious and prepared daily.
- Exercise facilities that have personal trainers on site in order to facilitate clean living for the entire body.
A typical day in inpatient recovery can include a number of sessions:
- Meditation time and area
- Session on reflection and integration
- Personal and group therapy
- Sessions on codependency
- Group therapy
- Available offsite and onsite group therapy
- Yoga or art therapy
- Developing coping and problem solving skills
- Family therapy sessions and individual therapy sessions
Summit Estate Recovery Center is located in northern California and provides drug rehabilitation in a luxury setting. The center provides inpatient care to six individuals at a time to ensure the center is able to provide each client with individualized care. Summit Estate has a team of 30 recovery experts, each dedicated to providing clients with the tools they need to become and remain sober.
For additional information on Summit Estate’s inpatient drug rehab, contact Summit Estate today. Summit Estate’s treatment program has received many accolades from former clients and the industry at large. Please complete the form on this website and we’ll reach out to you or give us a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.
Drug addiction and mental illness often occur together. In many instances, drug addiction and mental illness cause one another in an endless cycle. For those individuals who have a dual diagnosis of drug addiction and mental illness it is important to find a rehabilitation center that is equipped to address both issues.
Summit Estate Recovery Center’s inpatient drug rehab program offers a world class dual diagnosis treatment program. The recovery experts at Summit Estate understand the markers for the cycle of substance abuse and mental illness:
- Addicted person takes their drug of choice
- Excess neurotransmitters flood their brain
- Addicted person feels the high associated with the excess neurotransmitters
- The addicted person’s brain regains chemical balance
- Addicted person has the feeling of coming down from their high
- Addicted person has difficulty experiencing pleasure without drug
- Addicted person takes their drug of choice
Individuals with mental health concerns are more likely to develop a drug addiction. In many cases, people with mental illnesses attempt to self-medicate and seek illicit drugs over other treatment options. Furthermore, individuals with drug addiction often develop negative feelings and emotions that can create a mental health issue. Regardless of what caused the issue initially, individuals who have dual diagnosis are more likely to relapse than their single diagnosis counterparts.
Summit Estate is conveniently located in northern California and offers state of the art recovery in our inpatient drug rehab. We offer many amenities to guarantee that our clients feel comfortable during the inpatient drug rehab and are able to focus on their recovery. Our amenities include:
- Private and semi-private rooms and bathrooms
- Luxury hotel-quality accommodations
- Personal attention from inpatient drug rehab staff
- Spa area including a sauna and Jacuzzi
- Fully equipped exercise facility with personal trainer
- Yoga studio with instruction
- Offsite and onsite group meetings
- Individual and group therapy
- Individual counseling
- 23 acres of lawns, gardens, and orchards
Summit Estate continually provides high quality inpatient drug rehab in a setting that is best suited for relaxation and a focus on sobriety. Learn more about our dual diagnosis and inpatient rehab service and contact us today. Please complete the form on this site or simply call 800-701-6997.
Overcoming substance abuse requires a decision to make some serious changes to one’s lifestyle. Every aspect of a person’s life including how they manage stress and what they do for fun must be altered to provide the best chance for addiction recovery and lifelong sobriety. In order to be best equipped to manage these life changes and to handle all the challenges of life, intensive inpatient treatment is the best option.
Successful rehab treatment begins with identifying a center that is well equipped to handle your unique needs and that has a treatment style that is in line with your personality. A center that has a personalized approach and treats each client as an individual is best suited for setting the stage for lasting recovery.
Located in northern California, Summit Estate Recovery Center provides luxury inpatient addiction recovery programs for alcohol and drug abuse. Their attention to the unique set of circumstances each of their clients face allows them to have high success rates. Summit Estate provides treatment for a number of substance abuse issues including:
- Alcohol addiction
- Drug addiction
- Prescription drug addiction
- Multiple substance addiction
- Addiction with dual diagnosis
Each of their treatment programs begin by uncovering the unique set of circumstances each client faces. Then, by working with the client, a comprehensive addiction recovery treatment plan is developed that takes into consideration the clients goals for treatment and support needs after leaving treatment. This is accomplished by:
- Understanding and addressing the root cause of the addictive behavior
- Undergoing a medically controlled detoxification protocol
- Learning how to manage stress and fear
- Discovering what each client enjoys while sober
- Addressing the legal, professional and personal issues that resulted due to the addiction
- Establishing healthy, clean living habits in all aspects of life, mind, body and spirit
- Learning stress management techniques
- Participation in intensive individual and group therapies
To learn more about the addiction recovery programs provided by Summit Estate Recovery Center, contact them today. A member of their admissions team can answer any questions you have, research your insurance coverage, provide your specific out of pocket costs and coordinate your entry into treatment. To get started, complete the form linked below and Summit Estate will reach out to you. Or, simply give them a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.
Addiction treatment approaches for drug and alcohol abusers vary in effectiveness based on the unique needs of the individual. Each person is different and, therefore, the approach to their treatment should take into concern their individual needs, goals and objectives for addiction recovery. A luxury treatment center with a focus on providing individualized rehab provides the best chance at successful recovery and long term sobriety.
Summit Estate Recovery Center offers luxury rehab treatment in a serene setting in greater Los Angeles. Located on 23 acres of gardens, orchards and lawns, Summit Estate’s location provides clients with the opportunity to step away from the stress of everyday life and to focus on recovering from their addiction. Addiction treatment is customized for each of Summit Estate’s clients from their initial contact with Summit Estate. During the initial contact with one of Summit Estate’s admissions counselors:
- Information is learned about each client as an individual
- Insurance information is researched in order to provide each client with their specific out of pocket costs
- Arrangements are made for arrival at Summit Estate
The individualized care continues upon arrival at the facility. Each client undergoes a personalized, medically controlled detoxification protocol that allows for detox in a comfortable manner. Eliminating the pain and discomfort commonly associated with detoxification allows clients to begin their recovery sooner and focus on getting better instead of focusing on their discomfort.
Summit Estate offers a non 12 step approach to rehabilitation that lends itself to adaptability. Rather than building on the foundation of a person’s faith, a non 12 step approach focuses on the individual’s addictive behaviors and modifying the life as a whole. Clean living is not only about ceasing to abuse drugs and alcohol. Clean living extends to every aspect of a person’s life, all of which are covered during inpatient treatment at Summit Estate.
For additional information on the addiction treatment approaches Summit Estate offers, contact them today. Please complete the contact us form using the link below and Summit Estate will reach out to you. Or, speak to one of Summit Estate’s admissions counselors by calling 800-701-6997. Thank you.
Seeking addiction treatment can be intimidating, especially if a person is unfamiliar with inpatient treatment and what it involves. Addiction treatment blogs can provide valuable information about addiction treatment programs, give insight on the inpatient treatment process and give addicted individuals a place to communicate with others in similar situations. Addiction treatment blogs can be found in a number of places including the websites of treatment centers and support groups.
The addiction treatment blog for Summit Estate Recovery Center offers a wealth of information including:
- Information on the programs available for drug and alcohol addiction recovery
- Insight on what to expect during inpatient treatment
- Explanation of the types of therapies used during treatment
- Tips on how to remain sober after deciding to stop using drugs and alcohol
- Information on options for paying for treatment
- Details on the center’s outpatient and after care programs
The Summit Estate blog provides a way for communicating with the staff and others who may be in similar situations.
Summit Estate Recovery Center provides individualized drug and alcohol addiction recovery in northern California. In their luxury, six bed facility, Summit Estate provides a non 12 step addiction recovery program that is customized to the specific needs of each client. Each client is involved in designing their addiction plan to ensure their recovery meets their personal goals and objectives.
During treatment, each client focuses on the following:
- Undergoing a customized detoxification plan
- Becoming clean both mind and body
- Discovering their triggers for depression and anxiety
- Developing the tools necessary to manage stress and resist cravings
- Learning how to eliminate fear and pain and the negative effect on the body
- Participating in healthy behaviors
- Rediscovering their specific interests while sober
- Addressing and resolving the personal, professional and legal issues that arose as a result of addiction
- Fully participating in an intensive inpatient treatment program
- Establishing a plan for living outside of inpatient treatment including stress management and avoiding unhealthy situations
For additional information on the addiction recvoery programs available at Summit Estate, contact them today. Please complete the form on this site and Summit Estate will reach out to you or give Summit Estate a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.
For individuals who have an addiction to drugs, prescription medication or alcohol, inpatient addiction recovery provides the best chance for becoming and remaining sober. Given the number of addiction recovery centers in the greater Los Angeles area, selecting the right center to help on your journey to recovery can be difficult. It is important to find a treatment facility where you feel comfortable, that has a treatment program that suits your specific needs and provides individualized attention.
Conveniently located in northern California, Summit Estate Recovery Center provides addiction recovery programs that focus on the unique needs of each specific client. There is no cookie cutter approach to recovering from addiction. Instead, each client’s recovery program is built on their specific circumstances, individual needs and personal goals.
During treatment, each of Summit Estate’s clients can expect:
- Individual Attention – Summit Estate’s luxury treatment center is limited to six clients at a time. These individuals receive the specific support they need from 30 staff members who are all focused on addiction recovery.
- Luxury Atmosphere – Summit Estate has luxury accommodations. The highly appointed private and semi-private bedrooms allow for comfort during the stay inpatient rehab. The location on 23 acres of gardens, lawns and orchards provide the ideal backdrop to focus on recovery in a stress free environment.
- Amenities – Summit Estate offers a number of amenities to ensure clients are comfortable during their stay. These include exercise facilities, a yoga studio, spa facilities, hiking trails and a fully stocked fishing pond.
- Non 12 Step Approach – The center’s non 12 step approach to addiction treatment allows for customization and a focus on the behaviors that fuel and are fueled by substance abuse.
- Medically Controlled Detoxification – Under medical care, each client receives a customized detoxification protocol that allows for detoxification in a controlled and comfortable manner. This process avoids the pain and discomfort commonly associated with detoxification and allows clients to begin their treatment sooner.
For additional information on Summit Estate’s addiction recovery programs or to coordinate your entry into treatment, contact Summit Estate today. Please complete the form linked below and Summit Estate will reach out to you, or give Summit Estate a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.
The number of individuals who are abusing prescription medication continues to grow in the United States. In 2010, more than 12 million individuals indicated they had taken prescription medication outside of the way it was intended. Opiates such as Vicodin and OxyContin represent a large portion of this abuse. In fact, 75% of overdoses caused by prescription medication involved opiates.
Unfortunately, it can be nearly impossible to stop taking opiates without assistance. Opiates have an addictive effect on the mind and body and breaking the cycle of addiction requires intensive therapy. Private, luxury inpatient addiction treatment provides the best setting for recovering from opiate addiction.
Located in the greater Los Angeles area, Summit Estate Recovery Center is situated on 23 acres of gardens, orchards, hiking trails and lawns. This setting is the ideal environment for stepping away the stress of everyday life and focusing on recovering from addiction. Summit Estate provide private, luxury treatment in their six bed facility. In order that all clients are able to feel comfortable during their treatment, Summit Estate offers many amenities including:
- Private and semiprivate luxury bedrooms
- Highly appointed bathrooms
- Meals freshly prepared daily by an onsite chef
- Spa facilities that include sauna and Jacuzzi
- Exercise facilities with a personal trainer
- Yoga studio with private instructor
- Hiking trails for exercise and relaxation
- Fully stocked fishing pond
In this setting, Summit Estate provides individualized addiction treatment. For all clients, the first step is a medially controlled, personalized detoxification protocol. Establishing a treatment protocol based on the needs of the individual allows clients to detox without the pain and stress commonly associated with detoxification. Because of this, clients are able to focus on their recovery sooner and begin their treatment plan.
Each client’s treatment plan is based on his or her specific needs. Summit Estate realizes that each client is an individual and therefore has a unique goal and objective for their recovery and their life after leaving treatment. Because of this, each client is involved in the development of their care plan.
To find out more about the addiction treatment programs at Summit Estate or for assistance with your opiate addiction, contact Summit Estate today. Please complete the form linked below or give Summit Estate a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.
Substance abuse is on the rise in the United States. Prescription drug abuse is now growing in frequency and has addiction levels that rival that of alcohol and drugs. Once a person begins to abuse these substances, it can be nearly impossible to stop taking them without professional assistance. An addiction treatment inpatient facility provides the best support for becoming sober and gaining the tools to continue clean living after treatment.
The greater Los Angeles area provides a number of treatment facilities that have various approaches to addiction treatment. In order to have the best chance at sobriety, it is important that each individual look for the center that is best equipped to handle their specific needs. For many people, a luxury treatment facility that provides individual attention through a non 12 step program is ideal.
Summit Estate Recovery Center provides a number of addiction treatment programs on its 23 acre estate in the greater Los Angeles area. The center is highly reviewed by both clients and the industry at large and finds success through an unmatched client to staff ratio. The six bed facility is fully staffed by 30 team members, each dedicated to providing clients with the tools they need to become clean and maintain their new lifestyle after leaving inpatient treatment.
Summit Estate offers a number of amenities including:
- Highly appointed private and semi-private bedrooms and bathrooms
- On site chef that provides healthy, delicious and nutritious fresh meals daily
- Individual counseling
- Individual and family therapy
- Yoga therapy
- Art therapy
- Exercise studio with personal trainer
- Spa area with sauna and Jacuzzi for relaxation
- Offsite and onsite group meetings
- Weekly outings to learn what one enjoys while sober
For additional information on the addiction treatment programs available at Summit Estate, contact them today. The admissions counselors at Summit Estate are able to provide detailed information on their available programs and answer any questions you may have. Additionally, the team can provide your specific out of pocket cost once investigating and coordinating benefits with your insurance company. Please complete the form linked below and a member of Summit Estate’s team will reach out to you or give them a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.