The California Bay Area’s Top Drug Rehab
High quality drug rehab Bay Area CA facilities provide personalized drug rehabilitation treatment in a luxury setting. By focusing on the unique set of circumstances and individual personality that led to the addictive behavior, an individual’s treatment team can create a treatment care plan that best suits that individual. This personalized focus is what sets a high quality treatment facility apart from the others. A person’s success in treatment and recovery can largely be attributed to the type of rehab they attend. Therefore, it is extremely important that each person choose a drug rehab Bay Area CA center that is qualified to handle their addiction and has had success doing so.
Summit Estate Recovery Center is a drug rehab Bay Area CA facility that provides luxury drug addiction treatment. Located on 23 acres, the six bed center is fully staffed by 30 team members. The result is a staff to client ratio that is unmatched in the industry. By having adequate staff members, each Summit Estate client receives the support they need to recover from their addiction and remain sober after recovery.
Research has shown that individuals do best in recovery centers where they feel comfortable. Summit Estate offers a number of amenities to ensure clients feel at home during their inpatient treatment. These amenities include:
- Luxuriously furnished bedrooms including high thread count linens in both private and semi-private rooms
- Expertly designed bathrooms including marble work
- Communications center with computer and Internet access
- 23 landscaped acres including hiking trails, orchards, gardens, and a fishing pond
- Exercise facilities with equipment and personal trainer
- Yoga center with instruction provided by a Master Yogi with years of experience using yoga to treat addiction
- Spa with a custom built sauna and Jacuzzi for rest and relaxation
- Available massage, acupuncture, and reflexology
- Nutritional counseling
- Freshly prepared, gourmet meals made onsite by professional chefs with a focus on maintaining balanced brain chemistry
The comfortable setting at Summit Estates allows clients of their drug rehab Bay Area center to focus on the intensive drug treatment program that is necessary to fully recover from addiction. All clients begin with an individualized detoxification protocol. By creating a protocol based on each client’s needs, clients are able to detox in a comfortable and controlled manner. Summit Estate’s clients are able to detox without the pain and discomfort that is often associated with the process. This allows clients to begin their therapy sooner and to focus on their recovery.
The goal of inpatient treatment is to provide clients with the tools to identify the root cause of their addiction, to address those issues and to create a plan for living a sober life after treatment. The intense treatment plan begins with each client meeting with their therapist. The therapist takes time to understand each client’s needs as well as their personal goals for recovery. Using this information, the therapist is able to create a treatment plan that incorporates those goals, so that each client receives the experience that is right for them.
Inpatient drug rehab treatment at Summit Estate includes:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Dialetical behavioral therapy
- Weekly outings
- Option offsite 12 step group meetings
Each day, clients have three meals as well as quiet time and personal time. While a structured program provides the best foundation for long lasting recovery, personal reflection is important as well.
Although each client’s specific treatment plan varies, there are uniform goals for the inpatient addiction recovery process:
- Establishment of a clean body, mind, and spirit
- Identifying the root cause of the addictive behavior and addressing those issues
- Development of tools to handle stress and anxiety without the use of drugs or alcohol
- Regaining individual areas of interest while sober
- Assistance addressing the personal, professional, and legal issues that are the result of the drug addiction and the addictive behavior
- Creation of a continuing care plan for life after leaving inpatient rehab care
To receive additional information on the programs available at Summit Estate’s drug rehab Bay Area CA center, contact them today. A member of their admissions team would be happy to discuss any questions you have as well as coordinate your entry into inpatient rehab treatment. Please complete the form linked below and a staff member will reach out to you. Or, please give their admissions team a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.