Once a person has a Xanax addiction, it can be nearly impossible to stop taking the medication without professional help. In order to have the best chance at long term sobriety and recovery, it is important to find a successful and reliable recovery center with experience dealing with Xanax addiction.
Conveniently located in northern California, Summit Estate Recovery Center provides expert inpatient addiction treatment. The treatment experts at Summit Estate understand the nature of Xanax addiction and have had success building, implementing and supporting recovery plans for our clients.
The Summit Estate Difference
Summit Estate provides luxury addiction treatment in a six bed facility located on 23 acres of gardens, lawns and orchards. Our team of 30 addiction treatment experts provide an individualized approach to addiction recovery. By providing an unmatched client to staff member ratio we are able to ensure that every client receives the support they need to begin and sustain clean living.
To provide the best environment for recovery, we offer a number of amenities to allow our clients to recover in comfort:
- Gourmet meals that support brain health
- Exercise facilities with personal training
- Yoga studio with a certified instructor
- Luxury bedrooms and bathrooms
- Location in a serene setting with access to nature
Addiction Treatment Approach
Summit Estate has a biopsychosocial approach to addiction recovery treatment. This approach focuses on:
- Medical – Deals with the physical aspects of addiction.
- Psychiatric – Addresses the mental aspects of addiction
- Psychosocial – Discussing how the addicted person’s environment can affect their addiction
- Clinical – Evaluates and provides education on what triggers addictive behavior
Each client will undergo an assessment to determine their unique needs and to help determine what treatment protocols are best suited for their recovery. There is no cookie cutter approach to addiction recovery, each client receives what they need in order to become and remain sober.
Phases of Treatment
Although each client’s treatment plan is based on their unique needs, there are four distinct phases of treatment:
- Inpatient treatment
- Graduated inpatient treatment
- Outpatient treatment
- After care plan
To get help with your Xanax addiction, contact Summit Estate Recovery Center today. Please complete the form on this site or call 800-701-6997.