Seeking addiction treatment can be intimidating, especially if a person is unfamiliar with inpatient treatment and what it involves. Addiction treatment blogs can provide valuable information about addiction treatment programs, give insight on the inpatient treatment process and give addicted individuals a place to communicate with others in similar situations. Addiction treatment blogs can be found in a number of places including the websites of treatment centers and support groups.
The addiction treatment blog for Summit Estate Recovery Center offers a wealth of information including:
- Information on the programs available for drug and alcohol addiction recovery
- Insight on what to expect during inpatient treatment
- Explanation of the types of therapies used during treatment
- Tips on how to remain sober after deciding to stop using drugs and alcohol
- Information on options for paying for treatment
- Details on the center’s outpatient and after care programs
The Summit Estate blog provides a way for communicating with the staff and others who may be in similar situations.
Summit Estate Recovery Center provides individualized drug and alcohol addiction recovery in northern California. In their luxury, six bed facility, Summit Estate provides a non 12 step addiction recovery program that is customized to the specific needs of each client. Each client is involved in designing their addiction plan to ensure their recovery meets their personal goals and objectives.
During treatment, each client focuses on the following:
- Undergoing a customized detoxification plan
- Becoming clean both mind and body
- Discovering their triggers for depression and anxiety
- Developing the tools necessary to manage stress and resist cravings
- Learning how to eliminate fear and pain and the negative effect on the body
- Participating in healthy behaviors
- Rediscovering their specific interests while sober
- Addressing and resolving the personal, professional and legal issues that arose as a result of addiction
- Fully participating in an intensive inpatient treatment program
- Establishing a plan for living outside of inpatient treatment including stress management and avoiding unhealthy situations
For additional information on the addiction recvoery programs available at Summit Estate, contact them today. Please complete the form on this site and Summit Estate will reach out to you or give Summit Estate a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.