If you’ve made the decision to seek treatment for alcohol addiction, consider a high end treatment center that provides a luxury alcohol rehab program. A luxury alcohol rehab program provides premier accommodations, personal attention, and a treatment plan that builds upon each client’s unique goals and needs. Clients who feel comfortable in their surroundings and receive individualized treatment have the best success rates for recovery and sobriety.
Summit Estate Recovery Center sits on a 23 acre estate that is comprised of lawns, gardens, hiking trails, and orchards. Our luxury six bed facility provides alcohol rehab and addiction treatment that is personalized to the unique needs of each individual. We understand that each of our clients has a unique set of circumstances and therefore deserves a unique approach. This is all done in a luxury setting that includes:
- Luxury hotel quality bedrooms and bathrooms
- Nutritious, gourmet meals that are freshly prepared daily by our in-house chef
- Spa area including jacuzzi and sauna with available amenities such as massage
- Onsite gym with personal trainer
- Yoga studio with instruction
- Meditation areas with nature as a background
- Fully stocked fishing pond
In this setting, our clients are able to focus on their recovery. Our intense inpatient program includes:
- Medically controlled detoxification
- Family and individual counseling
- Individual therapy
- Onsite and offsite meetings
- Weekly outings
- Focus on managing and eliminating stress
- Focus on relationships
- Focus on repairing the personal, professional, and legal issues that occurred as a result of the alcohol addiction
Despite the luxury, a premier treatment program may be more affordable than you think. As a part of the admissions process, the admissions counselors work with your insurance to coordinate your inpatient treatment benefits. Once that is done, we will present to you your specific out of pocket costs. If you are concerned about paying for the inpatient treatment, we can put you in touch with two financing companies that specialize in funding inpatient rehabilitation.
For additional information on the alcohol rehab programs we provide or to find out your specific out-of-pocket costs, contact Summit Estate today. Please complete the form on this site, or simply give us a call at 800-701-6997.