Dual diagnosis treatment is the ideal way of helping someone who has both a substance abuse problem. Unless both issues are addressed at the same time, there is a very high chance that the person will relapse. Dual diagnosis treatment in a luxury setting provides many benefits including:
- Allowing the client do detox in a medically controlled and comfortable manner. Detoxification protocols in luxury treatment facilities are specifically tailored to the unique needs of each individual. This eliminates much of the discomfort that is commonly associated with detoxification.
- Once they have detoxed, clients meet with a mental health expert who can correctly diagnose the underlying mental health concern and prescribe the appropriate level of medication. This sets the foundation for addiction recovery.
- The client’s treatment team of a mental health professional and addiction recovery professionals coordinate treatment to ensure the client receives the support they need.
- The recovery team aims to address the addictive behavior and develop the tools necessary to deal with stress and anxiety without the use of drugs or alcohol.
- Providing the clients with the support they need once they leave inpatient treatment to remain sober long term. This should include an available outpatient program and aftercare follow up by the treatment team.
Located in the Bay Area, Summit Estate Recovery Center provides luxury addiction recovery treatment with an individual focus. By maintaining an unmatched staff to client ratio, Summit Estate is able to help clients overcome their addiction by identifying and addressing the root cause of the addictive behavior. Their team of addiction recovery experts have had high levels of success with dual diagnosis patients which uniquely qualify them to provide this service.
Summit Estate accepts insurance from most major insurers, which can significantly reduce a client’s out of pocket cost for treatment. Should paying for inpatient treatment be an issue, Summit Estate works with two finance companies that specialize in funding addiction recovery.
To receive additional information on Summit Estate’s dual diagnosis treatment program, contact them today. Please complete the form linked below and a member of the Summit Estate team will reach out you. Or, give an admissions counselor a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.