For many people, the line between social drug and alcohol use and addiction is blurry. It can be difficult to see when recreational use has turned into an addiction. If you can answer yes to any of the below, it may be time to enter a rehab center for addiction treatment.
- Have you neglected your responsibilities at work, home or school because of your use of drugs and alcohol?
- Have you engaged in risky behavior while under the influence of drugs or alcohol that you would not have engaged in while sober?
- Has your use of drugs or alcohol resulted in problems with the authorities?
- Have your family or friends spoken with you about their concerns about your use of drugs and alcohol?
- Have your loved ones distanced themselves due to your behavior while using drugs or alcohol?
- Do you find yourself using more drugs or alcohol to achieve the same feeling?
- Do you use drugs or alcohol so that you do not experience the negative effects of withdrawal?
- Have you found yourself drinking or taking more drugs than you planned?
- Do you spend a lot of time thinking about taking drugs or drinking alcohol?
- Have you stopped activities that you used to find enjoyable to use drugs or alcohol instead?
All of the above point to a possible drug and / or alcohol addiction. The best way to overcome an addiction is to enter an inpatient drug rehab center for an addiction treatment program. During inpatient treatment, individuals receive the support they need to identify the root cause of their addiction and to build the coping tools necessary to maintain sobriety after leaving treatment. Summit Estate Recovery Center provides personalized addiction treatment in a state of the art facility located in northern California. Situated on 23 acres, their rehab center is located in a serene setting that serves as the perfect background for addiction recovery. Their private, six bed facility provides luxury addiction treatment that is tailored to the unique needs of each individual. For additional information on the addiction treatment programs available at Summit Estate, complete the form below. A member of the rehab center staff will reach out to you. Or, please call 800-701-6997. Thank you.