Amenities You’ll Find at an Executive Alcohol Rehab
Executive alcohol rehab programs provide a unique approach to addiction treatment that provides the precise levels of support that executives need in order to be successful after leaving treatment. Due to the nature of their professional responsibilities, it is important that executives receive treatment that will allow them to manage responsibilities and stressful situations without the use of alcohol. Luxury executive alcohol rehab programs that provide individualized attention are best suited for executive addiction recovery.
There are several things to look at when evaluating executive alcohol rehab programs:
- Detoxification Protocol – Detox is an important part of the recovery process. Often, detoxification is expected to result in pain and discomfort as the body experiences withdrawal. A medically controlled detoxification protocol allows clients to detox in a comfortable manner. This allows clients to be safe and comfortable while their body is rid of the substance. Additionally, this level of comfort allows clients to begin their addiction recovery sooner.
- Personalized Care – Each client’s needs for treatment will differ based on their goals and objectives for treatment and their unique circumstances. Since no two people have the same situation, a cookie cutter approach to addiction treatment is not ideal. By tailoring a treatment plan to the needs of each client, individuals receive the best addiction treatment for their needs. The treatment plan should incorporate the client’s desires and goals to ensure the client gets what they are looking for out of treatment.
- Staff to Client Ratio – Personal attention, including one on one interactions are important to becoming and remaining sober. A high staff to client ratio means staff members will have the time and focus to identify each client’s needs and to provide that support. Individuals that receive personal interaction and attention have the highest success rates after recovery.
- Aftercare Plan – Executive alcohol rehab treatment should not stop when the client leaves the inpatient program. Treatment and support should be ongoing, especially immediately after a person leaves treatment. Outpatient programs provide a way for clients to gradually return to their everyday routines, while still receiving the therapy needed to remain sober. Typically, outpatient recovery programs allow clients to return home in the evenings and weekends while receiving treatment during business hours. Beyond this, an aftercare communications plan should occur after each client leaves treatment. This ensures clients receive ongoing support as they return to their lives.
- Amenities – Executives are accustomed to a certain level of comfort and luxury. Because of this, it is important to find a treatment center that measures up to those expectations. A high quality, well-furnished facility allows executives to feel comfortable and focus on their recovery. Amenities should include treatments for all aspects of a person’s life including their physical fitness.
Located in California’s Bay Area, Summit Estate Recovery Center provides specialized addiction treatment in a luxury setting. Situated on 23 acres, Summit Estate’s treatment center is limited to six bed, thereby creating a perfect environment for recovery in a private setting. Staffed by 30 team members, Summit Estate’s program focuses on identifying and addressing the root cause of the addiction. Summit Estate’s executive alcohol rehab program has several goals:
- Establishing a clean mind and body with a holistic approach to recovery
- Addressing the root cause of the addiction
- Handling the legal, personal and professional issues that are the result of the alcohol addiction and behavior while under the influence
- Discovering a person’s interests while sober
- Participation in an intensive inpatient treatment plan that is based on cognitive behavioral therapy, also known as CBT.
- Building the confidence necessary to remain sober after leaving treatment
- Creation of coping tools to handle stress, fear and anxiety
Summit Estate’s program offers a number of amenities to ensure client comfort including:
- Luxuriously furnished private and semi-private bedrooms
- High end bathrooms with marble and professional details
- Communication center with internet access
- Nutritious, gourmet meals that are freshly prepared daily
- Yoga studio with master yogi
- Exercise room with equipment and personal trainer
- Available personal treatments including massage and acupuncture
Receive additional information on the executive alcohol rehab programs at Summit Estate by contacting them today. Please complete the form linked below and a Summit Estate team member will reach out to you. Or, you may give Summit Estate a call at 800-701-6997.