People who have both mental illness and substance abuse face a unique set of circumstances when trying to recover from their addiction. Unless both the addiction and the underlying mental illness are both adequately addressed the cycle of addiction will continue. The best place for dual diagnosis treatment has the ability to completely and successfully treat both concerns.
Located on 23 acres in the greater Los Angeles area, Summit Estate Recovery Center offers comprehensive dual addiction treatment. By providing private addiction recovery with a focus the specific needs of each individual, Summit Estate has been able to successfully treat individuals with a dual diagnosis of mental illness and substance addiction. Summit Estate offers a number of amenities to ensure clients are comfortable and able to focus on their treatment plans:
- Luxury, hotel quality bathrooms and bedrooms
- Gourmet meals that are freshly prepared by an in house chef
- Relaxing, natural setting with gardens, lawns and orchards
- Hiking trails for exercise and stress relief
- Fully stocked fishing pond for recreation and relaxation
- Spa facilities with sauna and Jacuzzi
- Exercise area with equipment and personal trainer
The amenities provided by Summit Estate allow each client to focus on the intensive process that results in addiction recovery. Their non 12 step program has a multistep approach that includes:
- Personalized detoxification protocol that allows detox to occur in a comfortable and controlled manner
- Development of an addiction treatment plan that includes the personal goals and objectives of each client
- Focus on clean living in every aspect of life including mind, body and spirit
- Individual therapy
- Educational group sessions
- Offsite and onsite 12 step or alternate recovery meetings
- Establishing healthy habits and behaviors
- Creation of a plan for life after treatment
Summit Estate provides continued support after leaving treatment in a number of ways. There is an outpatient program that allows clients to return to the facility during business hours for additional treatment and return home in the evenings. After leaving inpatient treatment, Summit Estate staff routinely follows up with clients to follow up on their progress and to provide support.
For additional information on the dual diagnosis treatment plans available or to coordinate your entry into inpatient treatment, contact Summit Estate today. Please complete the form linked below or give Summit Estate a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.