When used as prescribed, Xanax is used by doctors to treat panic and anxiety disorders. A part of a class of medications known as benzodiazepines, Xanax has a depressive effect on the central nervous system, thereby sedating a person that takes them. When used outside of its intended use, Xanax use can become an addiction.
By taking excess amounts of Xanax, the amount of neurotransmitters in the brain are depleted. These neurotransmitters are responsible for individuals being able to have feelings of pleasure. Without the neurotransmitters that the brain is supposed to have, people with Xanax addictions can find it difficult if not impossible to experience pleasure. Because of this, they will use larger and larger amounts of the medication in an attempt to regain those positive feelings. Breaking this cycle of Xanax addiction can be nearly impossible to do without professional help. The best way to become clean is to participate in an inpatient rehabilitation treatment program.
Summit Estate Recovery Center is here to help with Xanax addiction treatment. By providing individualized addiction therapy, Summit Estate is able to provide the best in rehabilitation care. Their luxury addiction treatment facility is located on 23 acres in northern California. Their six bed facility is staffed by 30 team members each with a specialty that helps clients become and remain clean. Each Summit Estate client undergoes an interactive treatment care plan that addresses the root cause of the addiction and provides clients with the tools they need to remain sober after treatment.
Inpatient treatment for Xanax addiction at Summit Estate includes:
- A customized medically controlled detoxification protocol
- Creation of a treatment plan by working in tandem with their counselor – this treatment plan is based on the specific needs of each client and their personal goals and objectives
- Intensive therapy through group, individual, and family sessions to identify and address the root cause of the addiction
- Gaining an understanding of each client’s likes while sober
- Establishing healthy living and positive behaviors
- Addressing any legal, professional, or personal issues that were the result of the addiction and the addictive behavior
Contact Summit Estate today by completing the form linked below and a member of their admissions team will reach out to you. You can also give Summit Estate a call at 800-701-6997. Thank you.