Summit Estate is dedicated to meeting each client exactly where they are on the road to recovery, regardless of whether that be in person, or virtually. Telehealth services are clinical services that we provide through electronic communications. We offer Zoom for Healthcare as our telehealth platform throughout the state of California. Zoom for Healthcare is HIPAA compliant. To learn more about our telehealth services or our virtual intensive outpatient program, please contact Summit Estate Recovery Center today at 800.701.6997.
What Telehealth Services Does Summit Estate Offer?
We offer a range of telehealth services, including:
- Online PHP: At our online partial hospitalization program, you’ll meet four to six hours a day for five days a week. This program will last for 8 to 12 weeks. During that time, you will participate in both group and individual therapy. This program option also includes a psychological evaluation.
- Online IOP: During our online intensive outpatient program, you will meet with a group for two to three hours several days each week. You will also meet with your therapist and you can access a psychological evaluation if you choose.
- Online OP: When you enroll in our outpatient program, you meet with a group for therapy one or two days a week, for one and a half to two and a half hours per session. Your therapist will meet with you one on one once a week as well. In addition, there is an optional psychological evaluation available to you. This program lasts 12 to 36 weeks.
In addition to these programs, we also offer a family support telehealth program. Over a period of 6 weeks, we provide two hours of therapy for your family each week.
Why Choose Telehealth Services?
In certain situations, telehealth services are your best option. At the core, talk therapy is essentially a conversation between you and your therapist. However, in specific circumstances, seeing a therapist face-to-face is not possible. In those cases, telehealth services are a practical option.
There are a broad array of benefits for telehealth services. For instance:
- Access: Because you can see your therapist on a mobile or computer device, you have continuous access to them.
- Convenience: Most people today are busy, and we know that routine, time with family, and work are essential to the recovery process. Through our telehealth services, we make therapy convenient. We meet you where you are, without the commute time.
- Comfort: Going to a stranger’s office can be uncomfortable. With this service, you can get therapy from the comfort of your office or home.
- Savings: You can save on gas and other expenditures when you can stay at home instead of driving to our facilities.
- Local: At Summit Estate, our staff members are licensed in the state of California
Contact Summit Estate Today
At Summit Estate, we are committed to helping you stay sober and in recovery, no matter what your situation is. Summit Estate offers a wide range of therapeutic programs. These programs fall into separate, but equally essential categories. The first is individual therapies. These are therapies that you complete one on one with a therapist. The second is group therapies; group therapies are treatments that take place in a group.
The staff members at Summit Estate are here to help you overcome your addiction. Through our telehealth program, we treat a variety of addictions, including:
- Alcohol addiction
- Heroin addiction
- Opioid addiction
- Cocaine addiction
- Meth addiction