You can’t always put your life on hold in order to seek out addiction treatment. At Summit Estate, we are committed to the best possible care in all circumstances. During these unsettling times, we want to emphasize our telehealth services for our clients. COVID-19 is extremely dangerous, and we understand that the risks of addiction can become even greater during these times of uncertainty. Summit Estate is dedicated to meeting each client exactly where they are in the road to recovery, regardless of whether that be in person, or virtually. Telehealth services are clinical services that we provide through electronic communications. We offer Zoom for Healthcare as our telehealth platform. Zoom for Healthcare is HIPAA compliant.
Why Choose Telehealth Services?
In certain situations, telehealth services are your best option. At the core, talk therapy is essentially a conversation between you and your therapist. However, in specific circumstances, seeing a therapist face-to-face is not possible. In those cases, telehealth services are a practical option.
There are a broad array of benefits for telehealth services. For instance:
- Access: Because you can see your therapist on a mobile or computer device, you have continuous access to them.
- Convenience: Most people today are busy, and we know that routine, time with family, and work are essential to the recovery process. Through our telehealth services, we make therapy convenient. We meet you where you are, without the commute time.
- Comfort: Going to a stranger’s office can be uncomfortable. With this service, you can get therapy from the comfort of your office or home.
- Savings: You can save on gas and other expenditures when you can stay at home instead of driving to our facilities.
- Local: At Summit Estate, our staff members are licensed in the state of California