If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, an accredited treatment program can offer an excellent opportunity for recovery. Paying for rehab can be challenging, but it’s worth the work to ensure a higher success rate in the healing journey. If you are insured through Cigna, you can likely receive rehab insurance coverage for a variety of services.
The friendly staff at Summit Estate Recovery Center in beautiful Silicon Valley is standing by to help you determine your coverage. At our center, we’re able to accept the majority of preferred provider organization (PPO) insurance plans. Cigna is certainly included on this list. Fill out our form online or call 800.701.6997, and we’ll help you verify your specific Cigna insurance policy. This will determine exactly which of our services Cigna covers.
Steps in the Cigna Rehab Admissions Process
There are three main steps in using Cigna rehab insurance coverage to begin your journey toward lasting recovery from substance use:
- Determine options for payment — Paying for rehab can feel daunting, but our team at Summit Estate is standing by to help you with step one: insurance verification. While you can certainly reach out to your provider directly to learn more about your options, we’re also excited to simplify the process. We’ll contact your provider to determine what specific services they cover and at what rate. We’ll also discuss any out-of-pocket expenses you may encounter during treatment during this initial phase. These might include co-pays or fees for additional services like reflexology or massage.
- Consultation — Next, we’ll meet with you to create a personalized treatment plan. Everyone’s addiction profile and specific needs are different. Meeting one-on-one will help us get on the same page about your history and what options best suit your needs.
- Select a rehab program — There are several levels of care available for addiction recovery, and we’ll carefully and thoroughly lay out the options to make the decision manageable. For example, an inpatient program lasting 30 days or more may be best if 24-hour supervision and medication management are necessary. On the other hand, if some level of autonomy is possible, one of our top-rated outpatient offerings may be best.
Factors Affecting Cigna Rehab Insurance Coverage for Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
Again, the first step in determining what services are available to you for addiction recovery is to reach out to a qualified center like Summit Estate and ask for insurance verification. That said, if you receive insurance through Cigna, here are a few general factors that affect your drug treatment coverage:
- The type of plan you have, such as the preferred provider organization plan, health maintenance organization, or exclusive provider organization
- The specific deductibles that your policy lists for behavioral health services
- The status of your insurance plan as either government-sponsored or employer-sponsored
- Whether or not you obtained your plan on the marketplace using the Affordable Care Act
- Your state of residence
Contact Summit Estate Recovery Center in Sunny Silicon Valley for Help
At Summit Estate, we offer luxury rehab programs for drug and alcohol addiction, including inpatient and outpatient options. Moreover, we recognize the link between mental and physical health. We provide dual diagnosis services for substance addiction that co-occurs with a mental health concern. As a holistic treatment center, we’re also proud to offer services beyond conventional recovery options. These include yoga, massage, outdoor activities, nutrition counseling, and more.
Why wait another minute to get the answers you need about insurance coverage for addiction recovery? Our compassionate and highly qualified team is standing by to help you with the crucial first step of working out the financial side of your recovery journey. Call us at 800.701.6997 or fill out our insurance verification form online to get started.