While many people use drugs and alcohol, not everyone becomes addicted. Because of this, some people with addictions find it difficult to identify themselves as having a problem. There are many negative components of living with addiction. Your dependency likely has affected your job, your family, and your friends. How do you know when you need to seek alcohol and drug addiction recovery? The list below can help you identify the signs.
- Have you neglected your responsibilities such as your job, commitments to family or your children to use drugs or alcohol?
- Do you use drugs or alcohol in times or places where it is dangerous to do so?
- Have you engaged in dangerous behavior while under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
- Is your drug or alcohol use having an effect on your relationships?
- Do you need higher doses of drugs or alcohol to receive the same feelings?
- Do you use drugs or alcohol in an attempt to avoid the physical symptoms associated with withdrawal?
- Have you continued to use drugs or alcohol while knowing it has a negative effect on your life, but are unable to stop?
- Do you spend a lot of time thinking about drugs or alcohol?
If you answer yes to some or all of the questions above, it is time to speak to someone about alcohol and drug addiction recovery.
Conveniently situated in the Greater San Jose area / Silicon Valley, luxury drug addiction treatment Summit Estate Recovery Centers facilities are conveniently located in serene, natural settings.
Summit Estate’s Saratoga and Palo Alto inpatient detoxification and residential treatment facilities offer acres of gardens & orchards and greens for recreation and relaxation.
Summit Estate specializes in providing individualized care and providing each of their clients with the specific support they need for sober life outside of treatment.
As a small private rehab center, Summit Estate limits the number of clients at one time.
Our Saratoga location has two Private & three Semi-private suites, and our new Palo Alto location has four Private & two Semi-private suites.
We use our best clinical judgement and clinical needs of the incoming client and resident groups as the guide as to which facility is best for which client.
In the comfortable, relaxing setting provided by Summit Estate, clients are able to focus on the intensive inpatient treatment that will provide the foundation for success after leaving the program.
We offer many amenities including:
- Luxury hotel quality bedrooms and bathrooms
- Nutritious, gourmet meals that are freshly prepared daily by our in-house chef
- Well-equipped exercise facilities with personal trainer
- Meditation areas with nature as a background
- Yoga studio with instruction
- Spa facilities including a custom built sauna and Jacuzzi
- Gardens & orchards
- Hiking trails (available nearby and accessible as part of counselor led outings)
- Weekly outings
- Additional Services avalable (time permitting) À la carte: Massage, Acupuncture, Reflexology, Nutritional counseling
In this setting, our clients are able to focus on their recovery. Our intense inpatient program includes:
- Medically controlled detoxification
- 24 hour care and supervision by our fully trained medial staff, including doctors, registered nurses and psychiatrists
- Family and individual counseling
- Individual therapy
- Onsite and offsite meetings
- Weekly outings
- Focus on managing and eliminating stress
- Focus on relationships
- Focus on repairing the personal, professional, and legal issues that occurred as a result of the alcohol addiction
At our Northern California drug rehabilitation centers, our focus is on treating your entire person, with rehab elements for your mind body and soul.
We believe that clean living involves more than stopping your substance abuse, it also includes improving your exercise and eating habits.
Contact us today and find out why Summit Estate Recovery is the to California drug rehab center.
We can answer any questions you have about our program as well as provide your out of pocket costs after your insurance company is contacted.
To begin, complete the form on this site or call 800-701-6997.