Substance abuse effects every aspect of the abuser’s life. There are negative repercussions personally and professionally.
Executives and professionals have a unique set of responsibilities. They must juggle both personal and professional obligations which can make seeking help for drug addiction or alcohol addiction more difficult. When looking for the right place to receive inpatient treatment for substance abuse, it is important to find a location that allows you to feel comfortable while providing the level of support you need for lifelong sobriety.
Conveniently situated in the Greater San Jose area / Silicon Valley, luxury drug addiction treatment Summit Estate Recovery Centers facilities are conveniently located in serene, natural settings.
Summit Estate’s Saratoga and Palo Alto inpatient detoxification and residential treatment facilities offer acres of gardens & orchards and greens for recreation and relaxation.
Summit Estate specializes in providing individualized care and providing each of their clients with the specific support they need for sober life outside of treatment.
As a small private rehab center, Summit Estate limits the number of clients at one time.
Our Saratoga location has two Private & three Semi-private suites, and our new Palo Alto location has four Private & two Semi-private suites.
We use our best clinical judgement and clinical needs of the incoming client and resident groups as the guide as to which facility is best for which client.
In the comfortable, relaxing setting provided by Summit Estate, clients are able to focus on the intensive inpatient treatment that will provide the foundation for success after leaving the program.
We offer many amenities including:
- Luxury hotel quality bedrooms and bathrooms
- Nutritious, gourmet meals that are freshly prepared daily by our in-house chef
- Well-equipped exercise facilities with personal trainer
- Meditation areas with nature as a background
- Yoga studio with instruction
- Spa facilities including a custom built sauna and Jacuzzi
- Gardens & orchards
- Hiking trails (available nearby and accessible as part of counselor led outings)
- Weekly outings
- Additional Services avalable (time permitting) À la carte: Massage, Acupuncture, Reflexology, Nutritional counseling
In this setting, our clients are able to focus on their recovery. Our intense inpatient program includes:
- Medically controlled detoxification
- 24 hour care and supervision by our fully trained medial staff, including doctors, registered nurses and psychiatrists
- Family and individual counseling
- Individual therapy
- Onsite and offsite meetings
- Weekly outings
- Focus on managing and eliminating stress
- Focus on relationships
- Focus on repairing the personal, professional, and legal issues that occurred as a result of the alcohol addiction
We understand that during alcohol rehab for executives, individuals may need to check in on their professional responsibilities.
While regular use of your cellular phone, laptop and tablet are NOT allowed as a part of treatment, special accomodiations under supervision may be made provided a strong timely need.
For example – communicating occasionally about tax or legal isses pending filing dealines is possible, nightly TPS report monitoring is unlikely.
During treatment, you will be provided with the tools needed to return to your life as an executive while maintaining your sobriety.
Additionally, should it be determined that outpatient rehabilitation would help you after completing inpatient treatment, we can coordinate a schedule that will allow you to address your professional responsibilities while continuing your recovery.
If you’ve been searching for the best alcohol rehab for executives, contact us today.
Our admissions coordinators can provide information on our program, answer questions and begin the process of getting to know your unique needs.
We can coordinate your arrival, contact your insurance company and put you in contact with finance companies if funding treatment is a concern.
To start the process, complete the self-assessment on this site or call 800-701-6997.