In order to be successful, the best setting for drug and alcohol rehab is a serene and therapeutic inpatient facility. Cost is often a concern for those entering rehab. To best serve the needs of our clients, we partner with two companies for financing inpatient drug rehab. Treatment centers that have a holistic approach, such as Summit Estate Recovery Center, treat their patients’ entire being including their physical self, emotional self and spiritual self. In a luxury setting, we provide individualized attention and personalized treatment to help our clients identify the root cause of their addiction. Before arriving at Summit Estate, our admissions coordinators will contact your insurance company to coordinate your benefits. Once your coverage amounts are determined, we are able to provide you with your out of pocket costs. The cost of inpatient drug rehab includes:
- Individual and family therapy
- Individual counseling
- Customized detox protocol
- Medical staff and vital monitoring
- 23 acres of gardens, orchards and hiking trails
- Fitness center with state of the art exercise equipment
- Personal trainer
- Yoga studio with instruction
- Fresh, nutrient rich, gourmet foods
- Spa facilities including sauna and Jacuzzi
- Weekly outings
- Fully stocked fishing pond
- Single and shared bedrooms
- Single and shared bathrooms
Financing inpatient drug rehab is possible through a variety of methods. Summit Estate regularly works with two finance companies that specialize in providing funding for inpatient treatment.
- MyTreatmentLender.com offers loans for a variety of inpatient rehabilitation needs including drug and alcohol addiction and eating disorders. The application may be completed online and results are available immediately.
- M~Lend partners with credit card companies to provide a financing solution to meet your needs. Typically, credit decisions are made in under an hour.
Learn more about the programs we offer and our personalized approach to recovery by contacting us today. An admissions counselor is able to answer any questions you have regarding our offerings as well as coordinate your arrival at the program. We can provide information on financing inpatient drug rehab and payment methods. Typically, clients can begin treatment within days of making initial contact with Summit Estate. To begin your treatment and recovery, contact us via the form on this website or via phone at 800-701-6997.