All addiction treatment centers are not created equal. Therefore, it is important to find the center that is best equipped to provide treatment for your unique circumstances. Do some research so that you can select the premier addiction treatment center and receive the highest level of treatment. A premier addiction treatment center will provide:
- Personalized attention – Clients are most successful in their recovery when they receive personalized attention during treatment. Every person’s circumstances, goals and objectives are different, and their treatment plans should be as well.
- Luxury setting – Recovery is best done in a relaxing, serene environment. Many premier addiction treatment centers are located in relaxing setting such as on the beach, near water or near nature reserves. A serene location allows clients to step away from the stress of everyday life and to focus on their recovery.
- Four star accommodations – Comfort is important during treatment. In a premier setting the bedrooms, bathrooms and center as a whole will be highly appointed.
- Individualized detoxification – Detox does not have to be painful or stressful. By addressing each individual’s specific medical needs it is possible to detox in a comfortable and controlled manner.
- Gourmet meals – The food people consume has a direct effect on their brain chemistry. Eating a nutrient rich diet allows clients to return to optimal brain chemistry while improving overall health.
- Aftercare – Treatment should not stop once a client leaves the inpatient program. A graduated aftercare program provides the additional support clients need to be successful after treatment.
The daily offering at a premier treatment facility should include:
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Individual counseling
- Nutritional therapy
- Yoga classes
- Personal training
- Offsite and onsite group sessions
- Art therapy
Summit Estate Recovery center is located on 23 acres in northern California. Providing premier addiction treatment, Summit Estate finds success for its clients through personal attention throughout the recovery process. Receive additional information on Summit Estate by contacting them today. Their team of admissions counselors are available to answer your questions about treatment, learn about you as an individual and discuss the cost of treatment. Either contact us by phone at 800-701-6997 or complete the contact us form on this website.