How To Find The Best Drug Rehab in San Jose, CA
Deciding to stop taking drugs is the first step towards addiction recovery and sobriety. A drug rehab San Jose, CA area luxury treatment facility can provide the ideal setting for recovering from a drug addiction.
Despite a person’s best efforts, overcoming a drug addiction can be nearly impossible without professional help.
A residential treatment program with a personalized approach allows individuals to build the foundation necessary for lifelong sobriety.
Many people find drug rehab San Jose locations to be perfect for getting away from the stress of everyday life and focusing on recovery.
Many luxury treatment facilities are located near the water or in serene natural settings as these areas lend themselves to personal reflection and relaxation.
Individuals who are relaxed have the easiest transition into residential treatment.
With multiple rehab centers in northern California, it is important to find the center that is best equipped to address your rehab needs.
When looking for an addiction treatment facility, keep the following in mind:
- Luxury Setting – Research has shown that individuals have the most success in inpatient rehab treatment when they are in a comfortable setting. A luxury treatment center will offer highly appointed private and semi-private bedrooms with high end furnishings. Meals should be freshly prepared daily, with a focus on nutrition that leads to balanced brain chemistry. Additional amenities should include exercise facilities that allow clients to implement a clean lifestyle for their mind, body and spirit.
- Individualized Treatment – No two people have the same story. Their reasons for addictive behavior, lifestyles and goals for treatment are different. Therefore, each individual client has a specific need during residential treatment. Standardized approaches to addiction recovery are often unsuccessful. A program that focuses on the needs of the individual and incorporates the client’s goals for treatment provides the ideal foundation for recovery.
- Detoxification Protocols – Many individuals delay or avoid treatment due to concerns about the detoxification process. It is common for individuals to associate detox with the pain and discomfort often associated with the withdrawal process. A medically controlled, individualized detoxification protocol in a drug rehab San Jose program allows clients to detox without pain. In fact, medically controlled detoxification allows clients to begin their inpatient recovery sooner.
- Available Family Therapy – The effects of addiction are not solely limited to the individual with the substance abuse problem. The ripple effects of addiction are also deeply felt by the addicted person’s friends and family. Family therapy provides a way for the addicted person and their family to receive therapy and heal together. This process can heal families and help to provide a more positive situation for clients to return to after leaving inpatient treatment.
- Treatment Approach – Many drug rehab San Jose treatment programs utilize a 12 step approach. While 12 step programs are widely known, they are not the best program for everyone. Individuals who; have been unsuccessful with a 12 step program, whose lifestyles do not allow regular attendance of meetings or who are looking for a program that is not rooted in religious beliefs may find a non 12 step program to be more effective. A CBT, or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, program focuses on the fact that how a person thinks is directly related to how they behave. Therefore, by changing the way a person thinks, negative behavior, including addiction, can be addressed and overcome.
Conveniently situated in the Greater San Jose area / Silicon Valley, luxury drug addiction treatment Summit Estate Recovery Centers facilities are conveniently located in serene, natural settings.
Summit Estate’s Saratoga and Palo Alto inpatient detoxification and residential treatment facilities offer acres of gardens & orchards and greens for recreation and relaxation.
Summit Estate specializes in providing individualized care and providing each of their clients with the specific support they need for sober life outside of treatment.
When evaluating drug rehab San Jose facilities, consider the following:
- Client to Staff Ratio – The client to staff ratio at an addiction treatment facility can play a large role in the amount of personal attention a client receives. It is important to find a center that is adequately staffed for the number of clients they have. Personal attention and individualized treatment translates into a better residential rehab experience and higher success rates.
- Amenities – Research has shown that a luxury treatment facility provides the ideal environment for drug addiction treatment. A luxury treatment facility will provide a number of amenities to help clients feel comfortable during their inpatient treatment. A high level of comfort will, in turn, allow clients to relax and focus on recovering from their addiction. Important amenities to look for include exercise facilities, personal services such as massage and acupuncture, highly appointed accommodations and gourmet meals are indicative of a luxury facility.
- Individualized Care – No two people are the same. Despite being addicted to the same substance, different people will have different backgrounds and differing goals for addiction treatment. Because of this, each person needs a treatment care plan that is uniquely theirs. A standardized approach to addiction recovery is not successful and can actually turn clients away from treatment. Look for addiction recovery centers that build treatment plans with the help of the inpatient client. This partnership ensures the client gets what they want out of treatment.
- Program Offerings – Many people are familiar with 12 step programs. These type of peer led programs build upon a person’s faith and provide ongoing support through group meetings. Although many people have found success with the 12 step approach, they are not for everyone. For individuals who have previously been unsuccessful with 12 step programs or who have lifestyles that are not compatible with ongoing meetings, a non 12 step approach may be ideal. CBT style, or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy focuses on changing the way a person thinks in order to change their behavior.
- Customized Detoxification – For a large number of people who have a substance abuse addiction, the thought of detoxification is terrifying. Many people associate detox with the pain, discomfort and physical illness that occurs with withdrawal. Customized detoxification, done under the care of a physician addresses this fear. By customizing the detox process, clients are able to become clean without enduring pain. Detoxification can be done in a comfortable and controlled manner, which leads to clients being able to begin treatment sooner and with a clear mind.
- Clean Living – A high quality drug rehab San Jose treatment center will focus on a clean lifestyle that extends to all areas of a person’s life. What a person eats, their level of stress and their physical activity all enter into a clean lifestyle. After treatment, it is important that clients establish clean living habits in all areas of their life.
As a small private rehab center, Summit Estate limits the number of clients at one time.
Our Saratoga location has two Private & three Semi-private suites, and our new Palo Alto location has four Private & two Semi-private suites.
We use our best clinical judgement and clinical needs of the incoming client and resident groups as the guide as to which facility is best for which client.
This structure allows the 30 member staff to focus on the specific needs of each individual client.
Summit Estate accepts PPO insurance policies from most major carriers. By accepting insurance, the treatment offered by Summit Estate can become realistic for many budgets.
For additional information on Summit Estate’s inpatient drug rehab San Jose programs, contact Summit Estate today.
Please complete the form linked below and a member of the Summit Estate team will reach out to you. Or, please call 800-701-6997 to speak directly to a member of the Summit Estate team.