Beginning an alcohol rehabilitation program is the first of many steps in your recovery. With many facilities in Northern California to choose from it can be difficult to find the right alcohol rehabilitation center for you. The questions below can help you find the right recovery center for your needs.
- Where is the facility located? – The ideal facility will be located in an area and setting that lends itself to relaxation and stepping away from the stress of day to day life.
- What amenities are available? – Being comfortable in your surroundings can make your experience during treatment less stressful. Compare amenities when evaluating centers.
- What type of programs are offered? – Are you looking for a 12 step or a non 12 step program? Be sure to choose a facility that is aligned with your needs.
- How much does treatment cost? – Cost plays a large role in the decision to enter treatment for most people. Look for a center that accepts insurance and that works with finance companies that specialize in funding rehabilitation.
Summit Estate Recovery Center specializes in providing individualized attention for each of our clients. Our six bed facility is fully staffed by 30 team members who are experts in their field and dedicated to your recovery. We are located on 23 acres of lush gardens, lawns, orchards and hiking trails to provide a relaxing and calm setting for our clients to begin their journey to sobriety. We offer a number of amenities to allow for alcohol rehabilitation to occur in a comfortable environment including:
- Custom designed bedrooms and bathrooms
- Spa facilities including sauna and Jacuzzi
- Yoga studio with instructor
- Gym with a personal trainer
- Gourmet meals that are prepared fresh daily
During treatment we use a number of methods to provide the level of support you need during your alcohol rehabilitation:
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Individual counseling
- Medication management
- Onsite and offsite meetings
- Outpatient recovery
Our admissions counselors can provide additional information regarding our program and learn more about you as an individual. The counselor can work with your insurance company to determine your coverage levels and provide your out of pocket costs. To begin the process, fill out the contact us form on this site or call 800-701-6997.