Deciding on the Right Outpatient Recovery Program
Outpatient recovery programs aim to provide clients with the tools they need to lead sober lives after leaving treatment. Often provided as a secondary level of treatment after completing an inpatient program, outpatient recovery programs further equip clients for clean living. For some individuals, residential programs are not ideal, in those cases, outpatient recovery programs can provide assistance while allowing clients to actively take part in their everyday lives. The treatment center you choose will have a large impact on your overall success. Therefore, it is important to select a facility that addresses your needs. With the vast number of outpatient recovery programs available, choosing the right center can be overwhelming. Being fully informed can make the searching process less difficult. When looking for an outpatient treatment program, be sure to evaluate the following:
- Treatment Schedule – For individuals seeking outpatient treatment, it is extremely important to select a program that is in tune with their schedule. If treatment is not easily accessible, it can be easy to stop attending treatment sessions and to lose momentum in recovery. Look for a treatment facility that offers treatment during times that work with your personal and professional schedules.
- Location – Where a treatment center is located is important. Centers that are not easily reached, or a far distance from a person’s home or job are not ideal. Choose a center that can easily be incorporated into your daily routine to increase the likelihood that you’ll continue with treatment.
- Treatment Style – All addiction treatment programs have a goal of providing clients with long lasting recovery. However, not all programs provide this care the same way. For some individuals, a 12 step approach is ideal, relying upon peer interaction and group therapy for ongoing support. For others, a CBT, or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, approach is best suited for long lasting sobriety. Take time to understand the types of outpatient recovery programs each center offers. Some programs will focus primarily on group therapy while others provide mostly individual therapy. It is important to understand what you want out of treatment and to find a program that is in line with those goals.
- Financing – The cost of treatment is an important factor to consider. A number of things effect the specific out of pocket costs a person pays for outpatient addiction recovery. For many individuals, insurance coverage greatly reduces the amount a person has to pay out of pocket. For others, financing options are important. Be sure to ask potential treatment centers about their pricing and if they accept your insurance.
Your level of comfort with a treatment programs is the most important component of the outpatient recovery selection process. Sobriety is a lifelong endeavor, it is important to select a treatment center that is equipped to help you live a clean lifestyle. Summit Estate Recovery Center provides inpatient and outpatient recovery programs to help clients overcome their addictions and lead clean lives. By focusing on each client’s individual needs, the Summit Estate Team is able to have high recovery success rates and client satisfaction. Conveniently located in Saratoga, Summit Estate offers outpatient recovery programs for new clients and those transitioning from inpatient treatment. In a luxury setting, Summit Estate offers:
- Individual counseling
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- The option for past clients to return for ongoing support
A cornerstone of the programs available at Summit Estate is couples therapy. The effects of an individual’s addiction is not limited to their life. The ripple effects can be felt in the lives of the addicted person’s loved ones. Repairing those bonds is an important part of the recovery process and helps to set the stage for a positive environment to return to after treatment. Further, freshly prepared, gourmet meals provide a welcome opportunity for clients to socialize and relax, while receiving nutrition that aids in maintaining a balanced brain chemistry. A comfortable common area provides room for group therapy sessions and the sober events that are a key component of recovery. Learn more about the outpatient recovery programs at Summit Estate by contacting them today. Please complete the form linked below and a member of the Summit Estate team will reach out to you. Or, reach out to them directly by calling 800-701-6997. Thank you.