The first day of the year brings an opportunity for new beginnings and to decide to make a change in our lives. While resolutions are made with the best of intentions, sticking to them can be difficult. Quit drinking by using these tips:
- Be selective about the places you go and the situations you put yourself in. If you know that a certain place or situation is not conducive to your recovery, don’t go. If you are someplace and realize that staying could jeopardize your decision to stay sober, leave. It is okay to excuse yourself from a situation.
- Learn what creates stress for you and develop coping skills to address it. Cravings are often triggered by stressful situations, which can have extreme consequences. There are ways to address stress that you may not have thought of before such as exercise, mediation, and yoga. By controlling your stress you are able to control many of your cravings and remain headstrong in your quest to stay sober.
- Find a support system. It is helpful to have people around you who are supportive of your journey and can provide support when you need it. You can find this support via meetings, online forums, or by sharing with friends and family members that you trust. Support can make the difference in your success.
If you’ve made the decision to quit drinking and stay sober and believe inpatient care is the place to start, contact us today.
We are able to provide individual attention because of our unmatched client to staff ratio.
A premier drug rehab in San Jose area locations Summit Estate Recovery Center provides personalized addiction treatment.
Located in a serene, natural settings Summit Estate’s Saratoga and Palo Alto inpatient detoxification and residential treatment facilities offer acres of gardens & orchards and greens for recreation and relaxation.
As a small private rehab center, Summit Estate limits the number of clients at one time.
Our Saratoga location has five Private and Semi-private suits and our new Palo Alto location has four Private suites, two Semi-private suites. This structure allows the 30 member staff to focus on the specific needs of each individual client.
The best setting for recovery is one that allows you to step away from the stress of both your business and professional lives in a serene location that values your privacy.
In luxury accommodations, we focus on the individual needs of each of our clients. This individualized care begins with your first contact with Summit Estate and extends into your recovery care. We realize that each individual has different needs and therefore requires a unique recovery treatment plan. To provide the best care to our clients, we offer the following:
- Luxury accommodations
- Freshly prepared, gourmet food
- Individual and family therapy
- Individual counseling
- Personal training and exercise facilities
- Spa with a sauna and jacuzzi
- Yoga studio with instruction
- Customized detoxification treatment
Don’t give up on your resolution to quit drinking. Summit Estate can help you continue on the road to lifelong sobriety. Contact us at 800-701-6997 or complete the form on this website.