There are numerous drug and alcohol rehabilitation facilities offering inpatient services in Northern California. For a successful recovery, it is important that you find the right rehab facility for your specific needs. When considering places for drug and alcohol rehabilitation, take time to understand the offerings of each recovery center. Ask the following questions of each facility you’re considering:
- What is the client to staff ratio?
- How often would you receive individual therapy?
- What philosophy is the program based on?
- What amenities does the facility offer?
- What is a typical day like during the program?
- How many beds does the facility have?
- Are there outings during treatment? If so, what type of outings can you expect?
- How does the facility handle family visits and family therapy?
Summit Estate Recovery Center offers world class service, individualized attention and the support you need to achieve lifelong sobriety. At Summit Estate, we believe it is important that clients step away from the stress of everyday life and fully dedicate themselves to their recovery in a premier drug and alcohol. Our clients are provided with amenities that include:
- Customized detox protocols administered under supervision by a physician
- Medication management
- Registered Nurse
- Monitoring of your vitals
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Individual counseling
- CBT / DBT based program
- Gourmet, freshly prepared, healthy cuisine
- Personal training
- Spa including sauna and Jacuzzi
- Nutritional counseling
Further setting Summit Estate apart as the premier drug and alcohol rehabilitation center is the personalized treatments we provide. We are a six bed facility, served by 30 staff members, each dedicated to helping you become and maintain your sobriety. Through counseling, we aim to identify the root cause of all your addictive behavior, address them and to provide you with the tools for life long sobriety. To find out how our drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs can help you on the road to recovery, contact us today. Please complete the form on this website or call us at 800-701-6997. One of our admission counselors can answer any questions you have about treatment and work with you to coordinate your start date with the program.