Inpatient drug rehab provides clients with the support they need to recover and overcome their addiction.
Many individuals that could benefit from inpatient treatment do not because they are worried about the unknowns. Understanding the treatment process can help a person to make a decision to enter treatment.
Conveniently situated in the Greater San Jose area / Silicon Valley, luxury drug addiction treatment Summit Estate Recovery Centers facilities are conveniently located in serene, natural settings.
Summit Estate’s Saratoga and Palo Alto inpatient detoxification and residential treatment facilities offer acres of gardens & orchards and greens for recreation and relaxation.
Summit Estate specializes in providing individualized care and providing each of their clients with the specific support they need for sober life outside of treatment.
As a small private rehab center, Summit Estate limits the number of clients at one time.
Our Saratoga location has two Private & three Semi-private suites, and our new Palo Alto location has four Private & two Semi-private suites.
We use our best clinical judgement and clinical needs of the incoming client and resident groups as the guide as to which facility is best for which client.
An average day at their California inpatient drug rehab may include some, most or all of the below:
- Time for meditation
- One on one counseling and therapy
- Yoga or art therapy
- Treatment for codependency
- Individual therapy family sessions
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Offsite twelve step meetings
- Coping and problem solving skills
- Personal time for relaxation and recreation
While each client’s treatment plan is tailored to their needs, Summit Estate has several goals for all clients:
- Medically controlled detoxification
- 24 hour care and supervision by our fully trained medial staff, including doctors, registered nurses and psychiatrists
- Once detox is complete, setting the stage for clean living for both the mind and body
- Establishment of the tools necessary to address, overcome, and avoid cravings and stress
- Eliminating sources of fear and pain in a person’s life
- Adopting healthy behaviors
- Learning new habits and growing to understand their likes and dislikes while sober
- Participation in a structured program
- Developing a continuing care plan for life after leaving treatment
Receive additional information on the inpatient drug rehab programs available at Summit Estate and contact them today.
Complete the form on this site and a member of the admissions staff will reach out you.
You can also call 800-701-6997 to speak with a team member.