Once a person has an addiction to drugs and alcohol, it can be virtually impossible to stop without help. An inpatient rehab facility provides the best opportunity for becoming clean and learning how to live sober. There are many options for inpatient rehab, finding the facility that can best meet your individual needs creates the foundation for changing your life. A quality inpatient rehab program provides detox, therapy and aftercare to equip clients to change their lives.
A high quality, luxury treatment program will provide personalized detoxification protocols that allow clients to detox in a comfortable and safe manner. It is common for people to delay treatment as they do not want to experience the pain and discomfort that is often thought to be required during detox. This is not the case. By providing a customized protocol with oversight from a medical team, it is possible to comfortably detox in order to be able to focus on their inpatient treatment.
An intensive, individualized treatment program begins with a needs assessment. By uncovering the specific needs and goals of each client, the treatment team is able to develop a protocol that will best prepare them for success. No two people have the same set of circumstances and therefore they are not going to benefit from the same types of treatment. Individualizing care gives individuals the best chance for lasting sobriety. The goal of treatment is to:
- Become clean and sober both mentally and physically
- Discover the true cause of depression and anxiety
- Understand how to limit cravings and to reduce stress levels
- Learn how to address and eliminate the negative emotions of fear and pain
- Participate in healthy activities
- Discover interests while sober
- Address any legal, personal and professional issues that were caused as a result of substance abuse
- Actively participate in treatment
- Develop a plan for living a sober life after leaving rehab
The need for support does not stop when a client leaves the inpatient facility. A comprehensive aftercare plan including regular contact ensures that individuals receive the support they need as they transition back into everyday life. Summit Estate Recovery Center is located on 23 acres in northern California and specializes in providing personalized treatment in a luxury setting. Learn more about our program by speaking with one of our admissions counselors. Please complete the form on this site or call 800-701-6997.