When entering treatment for drug addiction, it is important to find a center that suits your unique needs. Selecting a luxury drug rehab will provide both the drug rehabilitation you’re looking for and the holistic approach that can improve your overall life quality and provide tools for clean living after treatment. Commonly found in luxury drug rehab facilities, a holistic approach to addiction treatment seeks to heal your entire body, including your physical, mental and emotional being. At Summit Estate Recovery Center, we offer several amenities that speak directly to our holistic approach. Those amenities include:
- A non-twelve step approach to recovery
- Yoga classes led by an instructor who understands the importance yoga can play in maintaining sobriety
- Daily meditation
- Customized and control detox protocols
- Available massage
- Available acupuncture
- Personal training
- Gourmet, healthy, freshly prepared cuisine
- 23 acres of lush gardens, orchards, lawns, hiking trails and a fully stocked fishing pond
Our serene location is conveniently in the San Francisco Bay area and provides the ideal backdrop for recovery. While at our luxury drug rehab facility, we provide techniques for dealing with your everyday stresses that could trigger a craving. These skills translate well outside of treatment. Luxury drug rehab facilities provide several advantages when compared to standard rehab facilities:
- Luxury facilities are typically located in serene locations, either in the mountains or along bodies of water.
- Luxury facilities usually have single bedrooms or a mix of private and semi-private highly appointed bedrooms for clients.
- Luxury facilities often have fewer beds than standard centers, which allows luxury centers to focus on the specific needs of each patient.
Find out today how our luxury drug rehab can help you or your loved one begin their road to recovery. One of our admissions counselors can take time to understand your unique needs and answers questions you may have about our program. Furthermore, we can work with your insurance company to identify your level of coverage and provide your out of pocket cost. Start your journey today by completing the contact us form on this website or by calling 800-701-6997.